Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    apparently we were supposed to have a whole delagation talk with parise in person today, but updated information now is that we're not going but still going to offer

vCash
    I guess he is going to push Joey Mac for a spot. Competition is never a bad thing.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DetWest54 View Post
    apparently we were supposed to have a whole delagation talk with parise in person today, but updated information now is that we're not going but still going to offer
    metting is scheduled today for 3:30

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    With that signing the Wings only have about 16.5 mil left in cap space. Started the day with about 18 mil supposedly. Have to leave money for Quincey, Abdelkader, and probably Brunner. Anyone have any updates on those 3.
    According to capgeek we are only at a little over 47 million with a 70.2 million cap. I know that cap is very likely to drop but if the Wings choose to not worry about that at the moment we still have 23 million to spend until the current CBA expires.

vCash
    23 mil - 5 mil for Quincey and Abby = 18 mil - 1.5 = 16.5 mil: however, it is my understanding teams can spend 10% over the cap hit during the FA market. I'm not sure when they have to be under the cap limit.

Anyone see this - I just got it off yardbarker - Parise, the center from New Jersey, is a Minnesota native who is building a house in the Minneapolis suburbs.

Hockeybuzz has a live rumor feed for anyone intersted. Anyone have any other sources.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by We_need_players View Post
    metting is scheduled today for 3:30
    idk.was watching the nhl channel and they have people camped out there, said it was off

vCash
    23 mil - 5 mil for Quincey and Abby = 18 mil - 1.5 = 16.5 mil: however, it is my understanding teams can spend 10% over the cap hit during the FA market. I'm not sure when they have to be under the cap limit.

Anyone see this - I just got it off yardbarker - Parise, the center from New Jersey, is a Minnesota native who is building a house in the Minneapolis suburbs.

Hockeybuzz has a live rumor feed for anyone intersted. Anyone have any other sources.
    I did see somewhere that Minnesota offered both Suter and Parise a contract. Not sure either would sign there but at least they are trying.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    My bad, misunderstood you. Didn't realized you factored that in already.

vCash
    idk.was watching the nhl channel and they have people camped out there, said it was off
    Yeah I heard 330 too so that's weird.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DetSnipeShow57 View Post
    Yeah I heard 330 too so that's weird.
    they just said there are no teams showing up in person now...they dont know if he already has a team in mind or if the asking price is too high

vCash
    rumors are we made a big offer to parise, , waiting for a response by tomorrow or later today

vCash
    The Wings have supposedly made offers to Parise and Suter.

vCash
    they just said there are no teams showing up in person now...they dont know if he already has a team in mind or if the asking price is too high
    My gut says hes going to Minny for some reason, but I think we will get Suter and Semin.

vCash
    The Wings have supposedly made offers to Parise and Suter.
    i heard they were about to offer suter in a little bit, but if they have already offered then thats cool

now we wait,

vCash
    Are you guys getting this from Twitter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast