Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmARanger18 View Post
    Yeah Flyers are out of Nash, Hurricanes are going hard for him according to Portzline, but Nash will only waive to SJ or NY.
    If that's really true, that bodes well for the Rangers as SJ doesn't have the assets. They don't have the NHL depth, and they're system is threadbare.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmARanger18 View Post
    Yeah Flyers are out of Nash, Hurricanes are going hard for him according to Portzline, but Nash will only waive to SJ or NY.
    If Nash will only waive to SJ or NY, which I have not heard which teams he would be interesting in playing for and who he wouldn't, I would assume the Rangers will get Nash since I have not heard anything about Sharks being interested in Nash.

vCash
    No one wants nash... Ryan or parise... F nash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyr1980 View Post
    Bsi, Howson needs to come down.

But Shane Doan is not enough. And his numbers the last 3 seasons prove that.
    He played on one of the worst franchises in hockey history his whole career, getting 60 points on that team is huge. Their top center this year was Antoine Vermette and the rest of the team is a bunch of cast offs from other teams. If he played a full season with Richards there's no doubt he gets 15-20 more points guaranteed or more.

vCash
    Bsi, Howson needs to come down.

But Shane Doan is not enough. And his numbers the last 3 seasons prove that.
    We went to the conference finals so it's not like we need a roster overhaul.

vCash
    I'll have to disagree with that. I don't see Doan as a point-per-game guy at this stage.

vCash
    I'll have to disagree with that. I don't see Doan as a point-per-game guy at this stage.
    How many points would Gaborik get playing with Antoine Vermette? Keep in mind, Vermette was a third line guy behind Spezza and Fisher in Ottawa. Doan had 73 pts 4 years ago with Matthew Lombardi as his center, with Richards it'd be a breeze for him.
    Last edited by bsi; 07-01-2012 at 04:33 PM.

vCash
    Doan can actually shoot off the pass which would be a nice addition to the power play.

vCash
    I'm not saying that I wouldn't like Doan, but they need to add a player of a higher level than him.

And comparing Doan to Gaborik is outrageous. Gaborik had had 3 40-goal seasons, and in 2 of them he was centered by players like Prospal and Bouchard. His skill set eclipses that of Doan's.

vCash
    Sather has to be working on something. there's no way we're getting shut out here. its not an option. and for those worried about not having done anything yet, look back a few years to july 1 2009 when it was around 7 pm and all we had signed all day was donald brashear (i was furious as im sure every other ranger fan was) and then news broke we signed gabby... somethings cookin

vCash
    Hockey Buzz Eklund ‏@Eklund

Leafs and Rangers in on Hudler after Wings sign Brunner

vCash

yseousl schaw

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper

#NHL. Starting to hear Suter has picked #Redwings as his destination. More to come.....

vCash
    Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun

Agent Neil Sheehy says Ryan Suter has not made a decision yet.

vCash

Nash down to Detroit, San Jose and Rangers…according to a source in Columbus.

Just told Leafs in on Nash as well…

IF Detroit gets Nash and Suter, they will be the favorite to win the Stanley Cup next year and probably will win it. I hope the Rangers get Nash.

vCash
    Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper

Market was set real early for Parise/Suter 12-13 year deals offered at 90M plus. Incredible to hear #NHL teams willing to go there.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I WOULD NEVER PAY THAT MUCH FOR EITHER PLAYER AND FOR THAT MANY YEARS.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie

Zach Parise's decision will not come until tomorrow. Has narrowed the field to a select group and will decide Monday.

Todd Cordell ‏@ToddCordell

Bob McKenzie said the Wild, Flyers, Penguins, Hurricanes and Devils appear to be the top five teams on Parise's "short list".

Not the Hurricanes, but Detroit is on the short list.
    Last edited by Nonimonster; 07-01-2012 at 06:10 PM. Reason: more information

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast