Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    I can spot a metsfan4ever post without even looking at the username

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    Hating on the greatness, not surprise at all. lol come on son come up with something other than that typical ****.. **** is discusting sun, you run around on this site blindly defending Lil B and a host of other cats with **** that doesnt pertain to music.....lol......but we on some groupie ****.......**** outta here...
    I own every Nas album and consider him a top 5... and I like Lil B.

Once again, you know nothing. Surprise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I can spot a metsfan4ever post without even looking at the username
    He's the dumbest person I've ever come across. It's so frustrating that someone can actually be this dumb.

I hate this guy, yet can't ignore his posts because they're hilariously ********.

vCash

vCash
    Nas is clearly better skill wise if u can't hear that idk wtf is wrong, nas would lap that ***** 5 times on a track together, Nas is the GOAT because he maintained visibility regardless of who was the "hottest" at the time. He would do his usual ****: make an album, have cats buzzing about it, then disappear and do it again. It didn't matter if Pac was hot or Jeezy, or DMX, or Eminem, Jay-Z whoever Nas was able to stay relevant. He had to make a few sacrifices (Owe Me Back) but everybody does.

All Nas albums are filled with substance, imagery and superior lyricism even Nastradamus (Last Words, New World, Project Windows) not many people can say that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    Nas is clearly better skill wise if u can't hear that idk wtf is wrong, nas would lap that ***** 5 times on a track together, Nas is the GOAT because he maintained visibility regardless of who was the "hottest" at the time. He would do his usual ****: make an album, have cats buzzing about it, then disappear and do it again. It didn't matter if Pac was hot or Jeezy, or DMX, or Eminem, Jay-Z whoever Nas was able to stay relevant. He had to make a few sacrifices (Owe Me Back) but everybody does.

All Nas albums are filled with substance, imagery and superior lyricism even Nastradamus (Last Words, New World, Project Windows) not many people can say that.
    And you proved yourself to be wrong with one statement.

vCash

vCash
    Big Ghostface made a rare return to his blog to review Life is Good. This is what he had to say about Summer on Smash:

8. Summer On Smash ft. Miguel & Swizz Beatz - Theres mad joints that I can think of that was cool until a certain mutha****in individual hopped on that **** n sprayed his lyrical urine all over it n took the magic down a few notches. So whenever I be thinkin 'yo this whole album been dope as **** so far..' I jus kno that THIS mutha****a bout to come surfin in on a wave of dicks to **** ALL that **** up yo. Lotta the time I be askin myself why Swizzy even still here... Why son even still here par? ...Still lookin like the in between stage of Snoop Dogg morphin into Joe Budden n ****. The ***** still here gettin his "ONE HAND IN THE AIR IF YOU DONT REALLY CARE LIFE CAN BE SOMETIMES RIDICUOUS" on. Bad enough this ***** tainted the **** outta Alicia Keys (Still love you tho boo...holla at me) but do he really gotta be jumpin in recordin booths like that? I dont want my seeds growin up in a world that lets Swizz "Rape Face" Beatz record hooks on dope albums b. That aint right namsayin. DMX droppin his joints on DatPiff while this kangaroo faced *** mutha****a been gettin features on all the Jay n Kanye joints of the last 4 years? Now he on Nas **** too? Word? ****. THAT. ****. But I aint gon front...I aint gon front... That whippet lookin mutha****a did his thing behind the boards...n the god actually still kinda ****s wit this joint regardless of the fact Swizzy all up on the hook like that again. Pretty sure he dont even make beats these days that DONT got his *** on the hook in the first place yo. But Miguel really had to squeeze a couple bars in there like that tho? ****outtahere wit that **** Miguel....singin *** mutha****a..
    http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/...e-is-good.html

He gave the album 4.5 Zeus slaps out of 5

vCash
    Didn't even kno we had a music forum lol

Anyway just came to say nas is the GOAT>>
    Life is Good >>

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567