Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 99
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    23,341
    vCash
    1500
    I can't find a link


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jamaica, NY
    Posts
    518
    vCash
    1500
    I think I like Reach Out the best so far, other than Accidental Murderers. Rick Ross ****ing kills it in that song. Life's An Addiction is great, so many great tracks.
    Last edited by SportsNY; 07-12-2012 at 01:24 PM.


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    some trash heap
    Posts
    3,345
    vCash
    1500
    What song is that horn sampled from in "Stay"? I'm pretty sure that CyHi has a song where it's used as well.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Camden, where highest crimes happens
    Posts
    4,068
    vCash
    1500
    send me a link

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,531
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    send me a link
    No.

    EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    701
    vCash
    1500
    this album is pretty good.. nas still got it

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,111
    vCash
    1500
    Why is this thread so dead. This album is dope
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,531
    vCash
    1500
    It gets boring in the second half for me, but it is technically very good. It's better than Untitled, but I like Untitled more.

    EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,111
    vCash
    1500
    I deleted Summer on Smash from my iTunes entirely and find myself skipping The Don, but other than that I love it

    That said the first half is unreal. I love the way Queens Story rolls into Accident Murders (which could do without Ross IMO - or at the very least he could've stayed on topic). And World's An Addiction is just an absolutely awesome song.

    I agree that the 2nd half doesn't keep up with the first but it grows on me with more listens.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Now
    Posts
    17,660
    vCash
    1500
    3...... 2...... 1....... Overhyped.

    Better than most of his recent work but it's really not all that.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    23,341
    vCash
    1500
    World's An Addiction is just amazing. "Accident Murderers" and "You Wouldn't Understand" are real solid tracks too IMO.

    "Summer On Smash" is an abomination (**** you, Swizz Beatz) and "The Don" is horrible IMO.

    I haven't been able to give it a full listen yet but those are just some quick initial thoughts from my skim through it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jamaica, NY
    Posts
    518
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Why is this thread so dead. This album is dope
    That's what I'm saying! I could do without 'The Don' lol.


  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    From 303 to the 614
    Posts
    7,052
    vCash
    1300
    Other than Summer on Smash (kinda like the song with Chris Brown on Untitled) and The Don it's pretty great.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,557
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nothing on this album had me pumped. Probably won't be listening to it again any time soon (unlike new Aesop Rock which I listened to over a handful of times already).

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jamaica, NY
    Posts
    518
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I deleted Summer on Smash from my iTunes entirely and find myself skipping The Don, but other than that I love it

    That said the first half is unreal. I love the way Queens Story rolls into Accident Murders (which could do without Ross IMO - or at the very least he could've stayed on topic). And World's An Addiction is just an absolutely awesome song.

    I agree that the 2nd half doesn't keep up with the first but it grows on me with more listens.
    I didn't think anyone else noticed that about Queens Story into Accidental Murderers. Awesome!


Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •