Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 158 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Wait no...both in Philly....

vCash
    I've got it!!!! They are going to Miami with Lebron and Wade!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    My guess is that he goes to Pittsburg. We get Ryan and sign Doan. Maybe hit up a Dman and thats the end of it.
    you just gave me e-boner....

vCash
    As much as I'd love him in a Flyers uni... I think it'd be pretty cool to see him light it up in MIN. If he signs in CHI or DET, then theres really no compaints, we'll see him twice all year. And then if he signs in dreaded PIT, they probably wont/cant afford Malkin in two years because the way he's going, somebody's gonna pay him 13M a year to play hockey. That's like 35M tied up in 3 Forwards. I'd make that investment.

I think if we ink Parise to a huge 14-year deal. The biggest thing that we can all find solace in is his durability. Granted he had that knee injury last year, the guys played in almost all 82 games in his 6 other years. The dudes toughness alone is worth all that money. As much as I respect Sid, I just could never commit to a player like him, in terms of health, for 10+ years. Atleast with Zach, you know your getting a player, who gonna play well for a while. Unlike JVR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    you just gave me e-boner....
    I would love for him to go to Pitts and his cap hit be over 8.5 mil lol. Then the rest fall into place...

Trade = Gus, Hartnell, Mez, two 1sts for PERRY AND RYAN WOOO!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    My guess is that he goes to Pittsburg. We get Ryan and sign Doan. Maybe hit up a Dman and thats the end of it.
    Ideally, I'd like to resign Carle and Jake and then trade for Ryan.

One of those "Read/Simmonds - Mez/Coburn - 1st" trades.

Either way, Homer's getting a winger.

vCash
    Sam Carchidi ‏@BroadStBull
    And the front runner for Parise and Suter at 10:24 a.m. EST appears to be....the Wild.
    Sam Carchidi ‏@BroadStBull
    Again, #Flyers think they are still in Parise/Suter hunt. Nothing is official. Both will make decisions today.

it's been my frontrunner for the two of them all along. wouldn't surprise me one bit.

but again, who knows....things could change.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    it's been my frontrunner for the two of them all along. wouldn't surprise me one bit.

but again, who knows....things could change.
    If they go to a team that isnt Philly, honestly my first choice would be Minny. A top American hockey town with people that love the sport. Bombay and the Ducks are from there!

And we'd only have to play them once a year lol

vCash
    PAUL OSTBY ‏@SHEEHYHOCKEY - Suters decision today..

I believe this source, its his agent lol

vCash
    nah i dont want to trade Harts... call me crazy but him and Simmonds help this team more then I think people understand.... lets not count his career high in goals and first allstar appearance last year, doode is FLYERS hockey to a T

vCash
    so whats all your twitter sign?

vCash
    I really think they are both heading to Minn. That has been my gut since I saw that Suter was pretty much a Detroit or Minnesota deal. Common place is really Minnesota at that point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyPhan8790 View Post
    Ideally, I'd like to resign Carle and Jake and then trade for Ryan.

One of those "Read/Simmonds - Mez/Coburn - 1st" trades.

Either way, Homer's getting a winger.
    I think we sign Jake either way. Carle is questionable. Ryan is almost a given at this point and Doan is a maybe.

Jake costs 3.25
    Ryan is a 5.1 hit
    Doan will be around 4ish
    Carle is around 5.5ish

Total added = 17.85

Minus trades...
    Mezaros 4 OR Coburn 4.5
    Read 900k OR Simmonds 1.75

Doesn't quite add up to what we have in cap space until you work the Pronger LITR and Schenn and Couts contracts around. I would prefer to keep Simmonds though...I think we should keep him for at least another 4-5 years...

vCash
    ^ with that said, I don't know why we wouldn't sign Carle in that case...unless Homer really thinks it would hinder us keeping our young core.

vCash
    I think we can get Weber next season if the cap goes up enough. Timonen is coming off the books. Hartnell is too, but we really should resign him ASAP. Maybe he will be like G and take a little pay cut. IMO G took a huge pay cut. If I were Briere, I would be saying that they could use my money to pay other players under the table lol