Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 158 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYERSFAN1994 View Post
    talked to my source again and he said that they are finishing up signing Kyle wellwood another brother pairing on the flyers
    To be fair, there have been rumblings about this for a while. If they do sign him, it would probably be because they're moving Read.
    Prepare to experience sexual magic.

vCash
    Exactly what are your "sources"? You're all over the place, have zero track record, and haven't proven much at this point.

I'd love to believe you, but it's hard to do so when there's quite literally no one else even sniffing in your region on a few of those things.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    meh i got a simple philosophy ill believe you once until you prove me wrong then it will be hard to believe you again....

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    I've seen too many of these false prophet "source" people in my time on PSD to believe anyone with under 20 posts. Zero track record. I've seen one guy whom I know has legit sources (called the Cubs draft pick, literally, 3 years in a row, on top of MULTIPLE other signings and trades), another in the Cubs forum who seems to have connections, and about 100 people claiming to have sources who simply didn't and lied.

In the end, if we could get an insider on the Flyers forum, count me as happy. Prior to anything that happens that has been called, paint me skeptical.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    meh i got a simple philosophy ill believe you once until you prove me wrong then it will be hard to believe you again....
    Hey Fan, the site in your signature is never updated? Need any Help With That?

lol bryz

vCash
    So if Carle is gone, who are the likely replacements (outside of Gus or Bourdon filling in)?

vCash
    Carle signed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KCFlyers View Post
    Carle signed?
    I think he just ment IF carle signed elsewhere. I dont think he signed yet.

lol bryz

vCash
    Carle signed?
    He hasn't signed, but I don't think he's back in Philadelphia at this point. I believe that ship has sailed.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    He hasn't signed, but I don't think he's back in Philadelphia at this point. I believe that ship has sailed.
    That ship sailed when he gave the puck up right in front of Bryzto ruin a comeback.

lol bryz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Has he had any interest from anywhere? i know hes in Cali this week according to his twitter.

vCash
    Has he had any interest from anywhere? i know hes in Cali this week according to his twitter.
    There's going to be tons of interest. Think about this: if you're a team who wants a defensemen, and you're not going to offer Suter a contract....who's next?

It's Carle. Carle's going to get paid. By someone. The second he hit the market, in my mind, he sailed. The Flyers wanted him for less than $5m. Now that's looking like a pipe dream.

Kind of like a Ville Leino situation last year.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Once Suter is gone, all interest will go to other dman which includes Carle!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smking619 View Post
    To be fair, there have been rumblings about this for a while. If they do sign him, it would probably be because they're moving Read.
    gotta say I think you nailed that one. If they bring in K Wellwood, its a great indication Matt Read is getting moved (Bobby Ryan please!)

K Wellwood is a bankable 15 goals, so I like it.

Matt Carle is waiting until after Suter signs a deal, because Carle's value will SKY ROCKET. The next best Dmen after Carle have pretty much all signed elsewhere. He will become a golden asset come tomorrow, and he will cash in big time. And a team will regret it, hes not a big contract/game changing type guy. he just isnt.

vCash
    Flyers are obviously staying quiet because they have over $150-million on the table for Ryan Suter and Zach Parise.
    -Dustin Leed

More from Dreger

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger

Flyers submitted big bids on both Parise and Suter. For the moment, Philly appears to be out on Nash. Things can change quickly.
    #WhyNot?