Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 158 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think just read + first could be enough for Ryan

Guess Parise is all but done then lol

Like I said at the end of the week it could be Suter, Ryan, Voracek. Not shabby

If ur getting Suter then Mez becomes expendable

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    I think it would need to be Mez, Read, 1st for Ryan. If we did that and re-signed Carle or went out and got Garrison, I would be pretty happy.
    Last edited by MooseWithFleas; 07-01-2012 at 04:42 PM.

vCash
    I don't know wny so many of you want Jagr back. He completely disappeared in the playoffs and he's 96 years old! I would rather sign a gritty guy like Armstrong or Doan. I didn't want Jagr last season and I don't want him back now either!

.... Parise & Suter are not coming to Philly! Maybe just Suter but not both. The Flyers have however always loved Bobby Ryan, Shane Doan, Rick Nash and Jay Boumeester and I wouldn't be surprised to see one of them on the roster soon. Parise and Crosby are ***k buddies and Suter wants to be part of a threesome with them. I'm guessing they both sign with either Pittsburgh or maybe Detroit.

vCash
    I do not want Jäger back.

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Suter and ryan would be perfect for me. Jagr isnt coming back.

vCash
    If Flyers can get Ryan while keeping Schenn Couts Voracek and Simmonds that's huge. I love Read I think he's going to be very successfu but for Ryan he can go. I've always loved Bobby Ryan and with G hell be great. Schenn and Couts are untouchable to me and I think and hope the Flyers feel the same. I don't want to see Parise in Pitt but it seems like it.

I'll take Suter Ryan and Voracek with money left over all day. I'd be thrilled.

vCash
    just talked to my source again and he said homer is trying hard to make a trade to get ryan and get rid of one of our centers he said its not schenn or courts and everybody knows its not g so i think we are dumping brieres cap hit somewhere

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    I think it would need to be Mez, Read, 1st for Ryan. If we did that and re-signed Carle or went out and got Garrison, I would be pretty happy.
    I'd be ecstatic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYERSFAN1994 View Post
    just talked to my source again and he said homer is trying hard to make a trade to get ryan and get rid of one of our centers he said its not schenn or courts and everybody knows its not g so i think we are dumping brieres cap hit somewhere
    That makes no sense. Ill believe it when I see it! Why would Anaheim take on brieres salary and trade off Ryan??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by claymaker52 View Post
    That makes no sense. Ill believe it when I see it! Why would Anaheim take on brieres salary and trade off Ryan??
    i didnt say briere to ANA briere would be a seperate deal he said maybe for a dfenseman to replace Mez/cob

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by claymaker52 View Post
    Wouldn't necessarily have to be in the same deal. My guess they would be shopping Briere to any interested parties.

vCash
    I love when people say they have sources close to the Flyers. Remember when Kevin_PA said the same thing last year and that we would get Stamkos? Good times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYERSFAN1994 View Post
    i didnt say briere to ANA briere would be a seperate deal he said maybe for a dfenseman to replace Mez/cob
    i don't see briere waiving his nmc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    i love when people say they have sources close to the flyers. Remember when kevin_pa said the same thing last year and that we would get stamkos? Good times
    +1

vCash
    What about adding a player like Nick Cousins to a deal for Ryan....Mez/Cousins/1st Rounder for Ryan? Or a combination of Read/Cousins/Mez/and a draft pick?