Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 158 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2362
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern, PA
    Posts
    80,122
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Ryan Suter is better than Zach Parise. He's better now, and in ten years I think he'll be able to produce more. With that said, Parise is going to get more than Suter. If the Pens overpay, and you overpay for Suter, just keep in mind that they're doing so much than you.
    I dunno, I know Suter is a stud, but there are few players I would give 12 yr - 90m to, which is what I think it will end up taking to land him.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    948
    vCash
    1700
    @RealKyper Like #Flyers the #Wild have thrown the kitchen sink at Parise/Suter. Going rate on all #NHL offers are now minimum 12 years between 80-90M"


    Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,372
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    im ok with a Doan + Suter or a Ryan + Suter added in that Voracek is re-signing
    Yeah, Doan would be good...not sure about Ryan, it depends on the cost becuase the names that are being tosses around for Ryan or Nash right now are just dumb.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,296
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    yes and before any of our signings and also added everything in with the Bartulis buyout we have approx a max of approx 18 million. I posted a long article from Sam - flyers beat writer about a day or two ago explaining it all

    yeah i read that article(sam carchidi is a piggyback writer)....... also seen capgeek, tsn cap reports and read an article from button

    when its all said and done you take out prongers contract and the flyers this year want to go into the season under the cap around 1.5 mill

    flyers have 13 mill (and some change) to spend

    now, all i said was parise's 11 mill cap hit would be imposible and ridiculous



    flyers will not go 10% over the cap limit because then they will not be able to get back under it.

    but what do i know i dont have 6000 post and live in the mountains.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern, PA
    Posts
    80,122
    vCash
    1500
    Realistically, I wouldn't mind Voracek, Garrison, and one other winger (possibly Jags)

    Harty-Giroux-Jags
    Schenn-Briere-Simmonds
    Voracek-Couts-Read
    Wellwood-Talbot-Rinaldo

    Timonen-Garrison
    Coburn-Grossman
    Schenn-Mez

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    454
    vCash
    1500
    I mean don't get me wrong. Parise and
    Suter would look awesome in a flyers jersey but these offers are ****ing crazy and the GMs have only themselves to blame

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern, PA
    Posts
    80,122
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyonthespot View Post
    yeah i read that article(sam carchidi is a piggyback writer)....... also seen capgeek, tsn cap reports and read an article from button

    when its all said and done you take out prongers contract and the flyers this year want to go into the season under the cap around 1.5 mill

    flyers have 13 mill (and some change) to spend

    now, all i said was parise's 11 mill cap hit would be imposible and ridiculous



    flyers will not go 10% over the cap limit because then they will not be able to get back under it.

    but what do i know i dont have 6000 post and live in the mountains.
    Can they not get back under the cap by placing Pronger on LTIR when the season starts? I never fully understood if you had to be back below the cap before you could put a player on LTIR or not.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    150
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoPhilly14 View Post
    Perry.....
    i have a hard time believing ANA wont sign Perry to an extension WELL before he hits the market. He's their best player and former MVP...no reason to not extend him. If we sit put this year waiting for next year, its possible we wont be able to get anyone unless through a trade. Aside from Perry and Getzlaf there is really no one i would be willing to sign. Perry will get extended and we dont need another center in Getzlaf. Even 2014 free agent list doesnt look that great. Aside from Malkin that is.

    Flyers....go hard after suter and parise

    Theres not any really good players in their mid to late 20's becoming free agents in the next few years. These guys are our best shot at putting together a dominant team for the next ten years.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,296
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Can they not get back under the cap by placing Pronger on LTIR when the season starts? I never fully understood if you had to be back below the cap before you could put a player on LTIR or not.
    depends on how much cap you go over


    about 13 mill is what they have to spend to make the cap work


    now if they make trades then thats a different story.
    Last edited by johnnyonthespot; 07-01-2012 at 03:55 PM.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,372
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Scofield_18 View Post
    i have a hard time believing ANA wont sign Perry to an extension WELL before he hits the market. He's their best player and former MVP...no reason to not extend him. If we sit put this year waiting for next year, its possible we wont be able to get anyone unless through a trade. Aside from Perry and Getzlaf there is really no one i would be willing to sign. Perry will get extended and we dont need another center in Getzlaf. Even 2014 free agent list doesnt look that great. Aside from Malkin that is.

    Flyers....go hard after suter and parise

    Theres not any really good players in their mid to late 20's becoming free agents in the next few years. These guys are our best shot at putting together a dominant team for the next ten years.

    Anaheim doesn't get to deicde if they want to extend Perry...he has to deicde to reaign there first and there's a decent chance he doesn't want...at best odds are 50/50...i would say given their recent history the odda are better he leaves.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,296
    vCash
    1500
    they can save about 1.5 mill if they did what they did last year with schenn, AHL time so he doesnt get the full bonus for playing X amount of games in the nhl.

    new CBA talks might help or hurt how bonuses work. what if some how an amnesty clause does get added in? then it would get interesting

  12. #162
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malvern
    Posts
    811
    vCash
    1500
    Red Wings in big on Nash, which means Parise could be off the market (per the HB rumor tracker). I would imagine it'd have be huuuuuuuuuuge given they're in the same division.
    Prepare to experience sexual magic.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    Posts
    10,624
    vCash
    1500
    Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie

    P.A. Parenteau to COL, 4 yrs, $16M total.

    Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    276
    vCash
    1500
    Darren Dreger just said on TSN that the flyers are going all in on a trade for a number #1 type forward out west Could ryan be on his way to philly

    i also have a source close to the flyers and he said that the flyers are willing to give up read mez/cob and a 1 but he thinks that cousins mez and 1st should be able to get it done

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    515
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYERSFAN1994 View Post
    Darren Dreger just said on TSN that the flyers are going all in on a trade for a number #1 type forward out west Could ryan be on his way to philly

    i also have a source close to the flyers and he said that the flyers are willing to give up read mez/cob and a 1 but he thinks that cousins mez and 1st should be able to get it done
    clearing more cap space for additions of Ryan, Suter, Parise??

Page 11 of 158 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •