Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 158 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2362
    vCash
    Jay Bo could be a hit or miss. Depending on the price I'd like to try it out, but I'd rather wait until 20 games into the season. I don't like the idea of Briere being part of the package. Considering he's Mr. Playoffs and just the fact that he's a skilled, veteran leader, I'd like to keep him while Schenn and Couterier are developing.

vCash

LOL... this. says all.

vCash
    Rather have Danny than Jbo.

I think Carle is equallly, maybe better than Jbo. And we didn't pay 5.5 million for him so I don't see why we should trade for Jbo. Getting rid of Danny can ruin our depth unless we get a F back.

This is why I watch soccer.

vCash
    http://www.brobible.com/girls/slides...hot-twit-pics1

id do just about anythign to marry her ... but overall it would be a bonus, since the primary reason would be that i'd be related to Wayne ...

i'd probably even take her last name when we were married too ...

maybe we should force her to have a kid with giroux and then sign the kid out of the womb to a multi year deal ...

vCash
    I wouldnt be surprised if the only reason Homer is still talking to cbj is to maintain a good relationship for future thievery of undervalued talent.

vCash
    yes, i know it's eklund....

* And finally, the Flyers are still very much interested in Bobby Ryan unless Bob Murray can get the asking price of a second line center+ from elsewhere. So far talks have stalled around the Flyers unwillingness to give up Schenn or Couturier, but I am hearing Voracek and Read are still possible, and when you put these two into a package with picks and Flyers D-man Bourdon you end up with what most feel is a better package than anyone else will pay. I think it is very safe to say the Flyers will go further to add Bobby Ryan than any other team at this point. I also feel Murray will definitely move Bobby Ryan...but I also know, from talking to people close to this on both sides, there is no rush yet...

things could heat up a bit now considering they resigned Selanne today.

vCash
    I say no to any deal including Voracek AND Read. They can have one, not both.

This is why I watch soccer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Ninja View Post
    I say no to any deal including Voracek AND Read. They can have one, not both.
    This.

That's probably the reason why the trade talks have stalled and slowed down. That and the fact that Nash wants to come here as well. Homer has to be meticulous now.
    Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    Seattle Seahawks Cincinnati Bengals
    Phoenix Suns
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish Kansas Jayhawks

vCash
    I say offer a quarter of a Giroux for both...that way we get a half of a Giroux and have Nash and Ryan too. The line of Ryan - 0.5G - Nash would still dominate at a half man down pace lol....

vCash
    Trade Read and Voracek for Ryan, Couts and a one for Nash and the Schenn bros for Weber.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jc27 View Post
    Trade Read and Voracek for Ryan, Couts and a one for Nash and the Schenn bros for Weber.
    Then make sure to ht "save franchise on your NHL 2012 video game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Then make sure to ht "save franchise on your NHL 2012 video game.
    in all honesty i wouldn't even do those trades in a video game.

horrible. just horrible.

vCash
    im personally fine with dealing both read and jake for ryan if thats what it takes, i doubt the ducks would just do a deal centered around read since it makes no sense for them to get older. Then sign kyle wellwood and then you can set the lines however you like. I personally like hartsy/G/ryan, schenn/couts/danny, wellwood/wellwood/simmonds, rusty/talbot/?, fill in the blank with shelly, rinaldo, z, or sestito

vCash
    i would do read, bourdon, and picks for ryan in a heartbeat! if we could pull that one off, i would be ecstatic!

vCash
    I feel after the gervais signing, bourdon doesn't even want to be here

FLYERS/EAGLES