Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158
Results 2,356 to 2,362 of 2362
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    well, no actually it shouldn't. the playing bad part, yeah maybe. but the playing time part? Bryz is gonna play.

think of it this way. i'm sure the players that went over seas are thinking that this is almost like spring training for them. and they can't stay fresh and get ready if they don't play.

the problem is, it's not spring training. these teams are legit and playing legit seasons and actually care about what their record is. and especially for goalies, i mean they are the only players that really need to worry about splitting the workload because they play a position that actually has backups. so whoever is hot at the time is gonna play. and you saw those numbers from their other goalie. he's HOT. and you can't tell me he's actually better than Bryz. the guy played a total of 6 games in the NHL in his career. he's just hot right now.

so no, i really don't see any reason for concern. Bryz wants to play to stay fresh. he's getting half the playing time as the other goalie. i'm not saying he should piss and moan, but it's not a concern for me, because he's not doing it while playing for the Flyers right now. if he pulls this **** during the NHL season -- if there is one -- then i'll be concerned.

for now, who gives a **** honestly.
    I'm not worried about his play exactly...yeah, it's like camp for him from a play perspective.........I'm more concerned about him having more media issues and acting like a baby........you think that will suddenly change because he's in Philly and not Russia? This is stuff that makes it feel like his mental BS wasn't just a product of culture shock in being in Philly and is actually his personality.....which is a concern........he's a fair weather guy...if he's playing well and everything is going his way he's a great guy.....when he faces obstacles he folds like card table on the mental side. Seriously, he's more worried about the media writing what he calls "filth" about him.......I don't know........I'll hope for the best but I don't see how Homer and Lavi would read that and not think..."Oye...WTF"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    I'm not worried about his play exactly...yeah, it's like camp for him from a play perspective.........I'm more concerned about him having more media issues and acting like a baby........you think that will suddenly change because he's in Philly and not Russia? This is stuff that makes it feel like his mental BS wasn't just a product of culture shock in being in Philly and is actually his personality.....which is a concern........he's a fair weather guy...if he's playing well and everything is going his way he's a great guy.....when he faces obstacles he folds like card table on the mental side. Seriously, he's more worried about the media writing what he calls "filth" about him.......I don't know........I'll hope for the best but I don't see how Homer and Lavi would read that and not think..."Oye...WTF"

his media issues are stemming from the fact that he's not playing.

and what media issues did he have in Philly exactly? correct me if i'm wrong, but it was the Flyers who put the muzzle on him during that whole mess, right?

after that, he wasn't exactly jovial, but he wasn't an *** either.

i guess we'll have to agree to disagree here. i have no problems with what's going in Russia, because i don't care what's going on in Russia. the Flyers don't play in Russia. so until it becomes an issue THIS year for the FLYERS, i'm not going to have an issue with what's going on with Bryz.

vCash
    on a positive note, Schenn and Couturier look fantastic down in the AHL this season. really seem to be taking over as leaders of that team, and producing on top of it.

i'm excited to see what they can do if/when we have an NHL season.

vCash
    ... the phantoms suck excluding those two ... i think couturier and schenn have like 11 or 10 points each .. the next person has like 5? lol

our ahl team is pretty bad ... we need homer to put together some good drafts

vCash
    whose playing alot of nhl 13? I am stuck on the be a pro mode with voracek. After 2 years he is a 95 overall, hopefully that will happen in real life too.

vCash
    Syracuse pretty much taking it to Adirondack in this game, 5-2 in the late stages of the game as of this posting.

I agree, Brayden Schenn has been outstanding for the Phantoms....even in this impending loss to the Crunch, Schenn has played a good game.

Couturier wasn't particularly impressive in this one, though to be fair, I haven't seen him in other AHL games yet this season, also, what's up with Zac Rinaldo?

I would have thought his up-tempo, aggressive style would be tailor-made for the AHL...he has pretty much been invisible in this game against Syracuse.

vCash