Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    As of right now Bucci has really trolled us Ranger fans hard.

vCash
    Lets not forget though that if we did turn around and get a nash and suter that gaborik's contract is off the books in two years. So I still think we would be ok.

Doan is not the only piece we need as he is a complimentary piece not the whole puzzle. He would be a great 2nd to 3rd line left winger but wouldn't open up our offence completely. We def need more then just him.

vCash

"Could be big news for NYR today"

Well this was a bunch of horseshit

vCash
    I'd love to have them both, especially if they wind up moving Del Zotto in a deal for Nash.

But I think Suter is a big long shot, not only because of the money, but because I think he'd rather play elsewhere and he certainly can write his own ticket. He's from Wisconsin, and I think if he leaves Nashville, he'll go closer to home.

Garrison seems the nicest option, and since he hasn't been extended yet by Florida, they may have a shot at him.

vCash
    Gaustad resigned so hes out.

vCash
    I think Garrison is gonna demand premium money. I have heard that from a couple diff sites

vCash
    Where'd you hear on Gaustad?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyr1980 View Post
    Where'd you hear on Gaustad?
    http://blogs.tennessean.com/predator...-sign-gaustad/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocowear21 View Post
    Lets not forget though that if we did turn around and get a nash and suter that gaborik's contract is off the books in two years. So I still think we would be ok.

Doan is not the only piece we need as he is a complimentary piece not the whole puzzle. He would be a great 2nd to 3rd line left winger but wouldn't open up our offence completely. We def need more then just him.
    Minus Kreider, Dubi, McDonagh and a 1st...which is what Columbus was asking for. Doan is basically free, it's just money. Also, Doan is a top 6 on this team and if he were to play LW he'd be first line. I think you're undervaluing a guy who's played on a terrible team his whole career. Put him on a line with Richards and Gaborik and I guarantee he puts up 60-70 points. He's a big body for the top line, something it's missed and allows our top 3 lines to do damage without giving up half our team.
    Doan Richards, Gaborik
    Kreider Stepan Callahan
    Hagelin Dubi (whatever young guy makes it maybe Jesper Fast?)
    Anisimov Boyle ( Hopefully) Prust

vCash
    Adding Doan would almost be like adding another Callahan. He's a perfect fit for this team.

vCash
    I'd be cool with Doan, but as a secondary piece.

He's not the player he was 4-5 years ago. He's been in decline for the last 3 seasons, and is now at a 20-goal, 50-point ceiling IMO. In order to get him, you have to committ a couple of years to him in all likelihood.

He's 36 in October, and power forwards don't age well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    Minus Kreider, Dubi, McDonagh and a 1st...which is what Columbus was asking for. Doan is basically free, it's just money. Also, Doan is a top 6 on this team and if he were to play LW he'd be first line. I think you're undervaluing a guy who's played on a terrible team his whole career. Put him on a line with Richards and Gaborik and I guarantee he puts up 60-70 points. He's a big body for the top line, something it's missed and allows our top 3 lines to do damage without giving up half our team.
    Doan Richards, Gaborik
    Kreider Stepan Callahan
    Hagelin Dubi (whatever young guy makes it maybe Jesper Fast?)
    Anisimov Boyle ( Hopefully) Prust
    In no way am I undervaluing Doan. I love what he brings to the table night in and out. He would be another outstanding leader for our team. But I don't think him alone would turn our offence around. He would def help us but. I also wouldn't put Doan on our top line. I would have him play with Stephan and maybe a young prospect assuming we don't resign prust. Doan would bring that calmness on the ice and really help out stephan. Gaborik is out till December at least so callahan would be moved to top line unless a nash or ryan is brought in.

Dubi, Delzotto, Prospect, low level prospect and Pick or 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmARanger18 View Post
    As of right now Bucci has really trolled us Ranger fans hard.
    Terrible
    NYY,NYR,NYG,NYK

vCash
    i was just on my iPhone and espns nhl rumor central had a headline that read, "Rangers sign parise" without any story accompanied with it. wondering if this was a mistake, and if anyone else saw this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4Life View Post
    i was just on my iPhone and espns nhl rumor central had a headline that read, "Rangers sign parise" without any story accompanied with it. wondering if this was a mistake, and if anyone else saw this.
    Not true

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast