Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I would love danny green on the jazz here is his basketball reference http://www.basketball-reference.com/...greenda02.html not bad a 4.5 win share

vCash
    Do you think OJ Mayo could be had for the MLE or is he looking for more than that? It seems he would maybe sign a cheaper 1-2 year deal to try and up his value for his next contract.
    If that's the case, I'd certainly offer our MLE for him.

vCash
    i really think oj mayo if developed properly could be a good player however with us just trading for mo I don't see a need for him

vCash
    unless the jazz view hayward as a sf and would be willing to give him the sg spot because rumors are he wants to start

vCash
    I'd be ok with OJ Mayo starting for us. Then we could have some good small ball off the bench.
    Starters- Harris, OJ, Hayward, Favors, Al
    Bench- Watson, Mo, Burks, Millsap, Kanter
    Reserves- Tinsley, Murph, Carroll, Evans

vCash
    There is absolutely no way we get OJ Mayo. He is going to get paid to be a starter wherever he goes. that means 7mil or above for sure. I'd be so surprised if his first year of his salary was only 5mil.

vCash
    Jazz reportedly interested in Kirk Hinrich....Please no.

Let's see how many combo guards we can stockpile!!

"I know one thing for sure; you won't be able to say that Braves fans don't care" Chipper Jones

vCash
    http://weareutahjazz.com/lockedonjaz...ng-to-the-nba/

kirilenko and the jazz, i'm leaning to not signing him.

thoughts?
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

vCash
    we could use a danny green. our 3pt shooting would be through the roof, and the guy has improved a lot each year. i'd start him and hayward and have mo and millsap as our main beasts off the bench.

and about ak... depends. we have his bird rights, and he beasted last year. he HAS to accept that he won't get free minutes because we have great depth and quality at wings (unlike when we had bj and bell and howard was hurt so often).
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 07-01-2012 at 07:33 PM.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Will4Prez View Post
    Jazz reportedly interested in Kirk Hinrich....Please no.

Let's see how many combo guards we can stockpile!!
    Source please??

^ As far as AK goes i would totally take him back if it was for a good price. He tore it up in Russia this year maybe thats what he needs to rejuvinate his NBA career. I'd be happy with our starters like this..(If its the right price)

Mo
    Hayward
    Ak(8 mil/yr max)
    Favors
    AL

vCash
    I believe I would be quite happy having AK back. Knows the system and might even fit in better with our young more up tempo offense. Also he is a great passer and I believe ball movement was a very weak point last year for our team. Also could use some of his weak side shot blocking. He could contribute to a solid defensive lineup.

vCash
    i think i like starting harris at the start of the season more and having mo work with the 2nd unit. we still have one of the better 1-2 pg punches in the league. i say harris just cuz he's been here for a while and mo hasn't. i'm sure mo is the better player and will beat him out once he develops a rapport with the team.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    I've pretty much been the biggest proponent of bringing back AK for the last year.. He gives us tremendous flexibility offensively with his passing, his ability to knock down open shots or attack the basket and get to the line. He gives us even more flexibility on the defensive end with his length to get in the passing lanes, block shots, and guard multiple positions.

If we can sign him for 2-3 years at $7-8mil each year, we have to do it.

I'd start Harris, Mo, Hayward, Favors and Jefferson. That way, the shooters would spread the floor and the middle would be open for Favors and Jefferson to dominate the paint.

Then we could have the energy unit come in and play great defense and pass the ball.
    Can you imagine having AK come off the bench with Watson, Burks, Millsap and Kanter?

If we sign AK to a reasonable contract, then bring back Carroll, Evans and Tinsley, our offseason will be complete.
    Last edited by jazzman86; 07-01-2012 at 08:14 PM.

vCash
    I'd rather have AK then some random shooter like danny green as we've never been a 3pt shooting team and we have more then we're used to already. the possible defensive lineups we could have with AK make me drool, but i'm pretty sure some desperate team will offer him too much money and he'll go there.

vCash
    ^I think AK is going to be loyal to Utah.. He still has a house in Salt Lake, his kids grew up there and it's the only US city he's ever lived in. Also, he played in Russia for $5.8mil last year but he donated it all to charity. I bet the years and location are more important than the dollar amount.

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast