Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Blue View Post
    Kaman? Could this be a sign that there could be another move coming that involves either Big Al/Millsap? I guess maybe the Jazz are wanting another big man to add to the depth (and a decent big man too) incase there is an injury or to be prepared for a Big Al/Millsap trade later in the season.
    My initial thoughts would be a move with Big Al since Kaman is, imo, a pure center. That way Kaman would start at center until Kanter grows enough to be able to take the starting role.
    WTF Kaman a pure center? Why? Because he is 7'0''? He's only averaged more than 10 rebounds one season out of his entire career.

vCash
    I'm with Chip i'd like using the mid level on another big man, possibly Daniel Orton? if it were a wing player i wouldn't mind Pietris.

vCash
    Any interest in Aaron Brooks for the MLE (or less)?? The suns just signed dragic and drafted Kendall Marshall so they probably won't match.

vCash
    sounds like houston is going hard after brooks since they lost lowry. i'm tempted to go for a shooter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by draino View Post
    what does mediocrity smell like? hot dogs?
    A non all beef hotdog, at least the all beef hot dogs are trying!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZFAN33 View Post
    WTF Kaman a pure center? Why? Because he is 7'0''? He's only averaged more than 10 rebounds one season out of his entire career.
    yes because he is 7'0", he normally plays center and because he is too old and slow to play the PF...

vCash
    interesting(rubbing chin), i have no idea why we're in the mix with kaman rumors, and if we are in the mix, i think it is a pretty good indication we are looking to move one of jefferson or millsap at some point if not soon.

it is also a clear indication if what i said is true that we would be trying to get better in other areas other than the front court, and since we basically promised mo williams the starting job, it has got to be for a wing, so here is my assumption.

we sign kaman, trade millsap and move kanter to the 4, because millsap is indeed asking for too much(don't know just an assumption) we get back a good wing.
    Last edited by UJ47; 07-05-2012 at 05:43 PM.
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

vCash
    i can see orton in a jazz uni.

what about camby? he's old, can't play much anyway, and still had a good year when he was healthy. in as a defensive option to shore up our bigs. not a regular so he wouldn't take minutes away, but when big al and favors both get in foul trouble (as they did at times last year) we will be up shitcreek.

don't get me wrong and jump on my nuts about this, just throwing a name out there that would be cheap. he's not my first choice, but if he has anything at all left in the tank, i think we could do worse than taking advantage of it.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    i only watched orton a few times, but he seems to be an imbecile on the court. i thought stan vangundy was gonna strangle him when he played us. not a fan.

vCash
    lowry to toronto means that calderon is probably on the move. personally i'd love to have him as our starting pg and move mo to backup (would piss mo off i know). i just want that pure pg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronseyeview View Post
    lowry to toronto means that calderon is probably on the move. personally i'd love to have him as our starting pg and move mo to backup (would piss mo off i know). i just want that pure pg.
    I would rather have mo because he defend

vCash
    Orton is garbage! Anyone that would want him clearly did not see him play against the jazz during the end of the season

vCash
    how many times is that hack gonna get brought up?

HELL.
    NO.
    TO.
    FREAKIN.
    CALDERONE.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    It's not lottery protected. It's top 3 protected, and bottom 16 protected. Meaning if Toronto makes the playoffs, Houston doesn't get the pick, and if they end up with a top 3 after the lotto, Toronto keeps the pick. Houston gets it in the 4-14 range. Not as bad a deal as we thought.

"I know one thing for sure; you won't be able to say that Braves fans don't care" Chipper Jones

vCash
    http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsja...ibune.html.csp

jazz sign jeremy evans to a 3-year, 5.5 million dollar deal,(1.8 a year),

a little too much in my eye, but whatev, its not much, and he is a great 12th man/energy guy.
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast