Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^ I agree 100% clark.

vCash
    Sounds like crabb is gone as well...someone can over pay for him as well haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    I hate how Leaf fans defend the Beau signing because of what Burke got in return for him...he was a bad UFA signing...nothing against you BJR
    I agree that he wasn't great, had a "few" moments where he was alright, but I felt for the most part he was just not that great. Turned the puck over a lot and seemed to be built for the old NHL. Anyway, got a good return for him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    ^ I agree 100% clark.
    I also have been touting a similar horn that we lack veteran/leadership presence. Not sure if Whitney is the answer(maybe?) someone that has shown leadership in the past and that has played in this league for awhile. S.Doan comes to mind

vCash
    I agree as well Leaffan.

Doan, Whitney, and Broduer all add vet experience and can help this team. Whether they make us a playoffs team (i think they do) and whether they are interested in coming here is another story.

vCash
    None of those 3 mentioned will come to TO.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    I agree as well Leaffan.

Doan, Whitney, and Broduer all add vet experience and can help this team. Whether they make us a playoffs team (i think they do) and whether they are interested in coming here is another story.
    No way any of those 3 come to Toronto...lay off the bath salts

vCash
    No way any of those 3 come to Toronto...lay off the bath salts
    I`ve never been in possesion of bath salts in my entire life... when i start talking about amnestying our best players then please call the police for me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Santana View Post
    None of those 3 mentioned will come to TO.
    Agreed, just hoping someone similar to those guys signs here to bring some leadership to a team that lacks it

vCash
    I`ve never been in possesion of bath salts in my entire life... when i start talking about amnestying our best players then please call the police for me
    Really sad day when Phaneuf and Grabovski are our best players...might explain why the team hasn't been in the playoffs for almost a decade

vCash
    Really sad day when Phaneuf and Grabovski are our best players...might explain why the team hasn't been in the playoffs for almost a decade
    Even sadder say when fans want to release them for nothing...

vCash
    Even sadder say when fans want to release them for nothing...
    The Leafs should look at what the Oilers have done the past 3 years...things are about to get exciting there while the Leafs fight for that 8th spot

vCash
    Yeah that hemsky contract was amazing so was that habby signing...they still have no D and they got the lotto pick 3 straight yrs..yes they have promising talent but what do they do when they have to start signing them all and still dont have a cup??

vCash
    The Leafs should look at what the Oilers have done the past 3 years...things are about to get exciting there while the Leafs fight for that 8th spot
    teams can still lose and trade their best pieces for something. EDM has potential but until they draft Dmen or a Goalie then they are exactly where the leafs are, on the outside looking in.

vCash
    I hate how Leaf fans defend the Beau signing because of what Burke got in return for him...he was a bad UFA signing...nothing against you BJR
    I don't really disagree. But he had some lofty expectations when he came here, and I think the big market got the best of him. He's a great #4 D who can log big minutes and he's signed to a fair price. I just feel everyone here expected way to much for him. There's a reason Burke was able to get a top prospect and Lupul for him (though Lupul was more of a cap dump with question marks at the time of the deal).

I don't know, I just really like Beauchemin's game. Obviously the package we got in return makes a good case as well

And Adrian Dater (Avs writer, I think) has a hunch we may be getting Daniel Winnik. Anyone know the style of game he plays? Doesn't look like much more than a 3rd liner...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast