Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Oh by the way good job by your gm he got rid of Joe's contract and Williams contract.He has my vote for gm of the year already.

vCash
    According to sources, Josh Smith has turned into lead recruiter trying to convince Dwight Howard to consider playing in Atlanta long term.
    -Lang Greene

McGOAT

vCash
    It's up to you, Josh. Just like it's always been.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    -Lang Greene
    Your photoshop skills are on point.lol

vCash
    Not mine. Another Hawks fan made this pic a couple years ago. Pretty great.

McGOAT

vCash

Go bad ***

We are a style over substance city in which you guys know. I believe danny ferry is going to put a exciting brand of bball on the court in which we have not seen in since the 80s . I believe we need to go after jr smith and beasley . They both are head cases but they are two of the most ta"ented players availble. Win games this year and get howard next yr with out losing horford are teague.

Teague / harris
    Jr smith / jenkins
    Beasley / resign t mac
    Josh / resign I van
    Al / za za /

Thats alot of talent

vCash
    Starting to feel like the Knicks fans did about 2010 free agency. Trying to calm myself down but man, Danny Ferry can do no wrong in my eyes.

vCash
    Is there any realistic move Danny Ferry could make to make your overall perception of him negative? I can't think of one. Even if he trades Smith (he won't, at least not for now), we get to rebuild like we should've in 2010.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bravo95 View Post
    it's up to you, josh. Just like it's always been.
    +1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by showboatcp View Post
    We are a style over substance city in which you guys know. I believe danny ferry is going to put a exciting brand of bball on the court in which we have not seen in since the 80s . I believe we need to go after jr smith and beasley . They both are head cases but they are two of the most ta"ented players availble. Win games this year and get howard next yr with out losing horford are teague.

Teague / harris
    Jr smith / jenkins
    Beasley / resign t mac
    Josh / resign I van
    Al / za za /

Thats alot of talent
    Not saying your wrong but I doubt it. A Spurs man wouldn't do that not his style IMO, but you never know. I'd never want that team though sorry. Between Beasley, JR SMith, and Josh i'd pull my hair out.

vCash
    I hate that team so much.

vCash
    Broussard now saying if the Brooklyn deal falls apart,that Dwight is willing to sign with Lakers/Mavs/Hawks.

vCash
    [QUOTE=D12 fan;22766346]Broussard now saying if the Brooklyn deal falls apart,that Dwight is willing to sign with Lakers/Mavs/Hawks.[/QUOTE]

I still think Atlanta can make the best offer to Orl. That Nets deal has a lot of moving parts with those FA. I wonder how they feel about that right now.

vCash
    [QUOTE=SB75;22766537]
    Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post
    Broussard now saying if the Brooklyn deal falls apart,that Dwight is willing to sign with Lakers/Mavs/Hawks.[/QUOTE]

I still think Atlanta can make the best offer to Orl. That Nets deal has a lot of moving parts with those FA. I wonder how they feel about that right now.
    Bias aside, if I am the Magic, why would I want Lopez and Humphries on long term deals to go along with Brooks and 3 1st rounders (that you have to assume will be late 20s with that roster)?

The Hawks could offer Horford, Teague, and a couple 1sts (1 in 2013, 1 in 2014 or 2015?) and use the ~$5.7M trade exception we got in the Joe trade. That gives ORL a great PF/C under contract for relatively cheap, a PG with potential, a couple picks, and financial flexability.

vCash
    Among centers, Horford > Lopez for many reasons. Horford actually plays hard on both ends, isn't a total liability in PNR, rebounds, defends, and doesn't have foot problems (which often kills bigs careers). The only reason Orlando takes that Nets trade is if they are forced to, by Dwight.

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast