Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Lakers fans are ****ing stupid as ****. We don't want pau it didnt happen in the offseason. We rejected the idea. Korver is playing well and you Lakers homers want 2 of our starting players for an aging pau. There's no rumors out there even indicating we want to trade korver or josh. Even if we were I bet you we'd find a better trade than that bs. Just get out of our forum posting ********. Sorry we dont beat our dicks off to the hawks potentional roster.

vCash
    Mgmt has indicated they want to resign JOSH. Why not resign him n trade him own the road? we moved Joe Johnson, if anything we'll resign josh and trade him 2-3 years from now. Josh hasn't indicated he wants to leave. He's got his comfort zone in atl n knowing theres a lot of cap space and the future is looking good for us.

vCash
    Makes no sense to acquire an aging player with a huge contract after Ferry just got rid of one of those a few months ago. The Hawks are not in "win now" mode so they don't have to cave to any deal, Ferry is in a position of strength no matter what really. Whatever they accomplish over the next 6 months on the court is gravy because everyone except Al and Lou will come off the books next summer and they can hit the reset button with two 1st rd picks (as of now).
    Last edited by Bravo95; 11-18-2012 at 05:07 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black*
    Then have 3 draft picks (if we get the one from Houston this year, not sure how that worked out)
    Atlanta gets Houston's 1st round pick if the Rockets make the playoffs.

vCash
    Bargnani Ed davis Calderon for josh smith and 2nd rounder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by murphturph View Post
    Bargnani Ed davis Calderon for josh smith and 2nd rounder
    No.

vCash
    Pau+blanks+ebanks for smith

vCash
    ^ In which player was that trade going to help us?

McGOAT

vCash
    why not keep josh and get him settled in the 3 position and actually use a big line up. and I say go for Greg Oden sign a 1-2 yr deal what do you have to loose a 1mil they got money to spare now.

5 Zaza
    4 Al
    3 Josh
    2 Korver
    1 Teague

5 Oden / petro
    4 johnson / scott
    3 toliver
    2 morrow/ jenkins
    1 lou/ devin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spartansyxx View Post
    why not keep josh and get him settled in the 3 position and actually use a big line up. and I say go for Greg Oden sign a 1-2 yr deal what do you have to loose a 1mil they got money to spare now.

5 Zaza
    4 Al
    3 Josh
    2 Korver
    1 Teague

5 Oden / petro
    4 johnson / scott
    3 toliver
    2 morrow/ jenkins
    1 lou/ devin
    Don't like Zaza starting, but if started having more games like the last one, I'd warm up to the idea. Like our SL of Teague, Harris, Korver, Smoove, and Al. Oden wouldn't be a horrible idea, but he'd probably get hurt getting on the plane to come to ATL. I like Zaza of the bench, but wouldn't mind the big lineup you have against a team with a dominant SF, so Smith could lock him down.

Follow Me on Twitter @TeamATL10

mamba24 Guest
    it would be dumb for atlanta to take pau for smith... dont think any lakers fans really expect that to happen. a lot of us just wish it would happen cuz smith and dwight are friends. would help convince dwight to stay sorta thing...

that being said... if josh smith does want out, what type of player do you guys expect in return? do you need another big/sf? i dont think you guys need any more guards.
    Last edited by mamba24; 11-28-2012 at 04:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spartansyxx

5 Zaza
    4 Al
    3 Josh
    2 Korver
    1 Teague

5 Oden / petro
    4 johnson / scott
    3 toliver
    2 morrow/ jenkins
    1 lou/ devin
    Quote Originally Posted by TomahawkChop 10
    Don't like Zaza starting, but if started having more games like the last one, I'd warm up to the idea. Like our SL of Teague, Harris, Korver, Smoove, and Al. Oden wouldn't be a horrible idea, but he'd probably get hurt getting on the plane to come to ATL. I like Zaza of the bench, but wouldn't mind the big lineup you have against a team with a dominant SF, so Smith could lock him down.
    I've been advocating Josh at SF for a while. Zaza is our best offensive rebounder by far and the only one who actually stays in the paint, that's why he needs to be on the floor as much as possible. No problem taking a chance on Oden at some point if the price is right either. So far, Ferry has earned the benefit of the doubt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba24 View Post
    it would be dumb for atlanta to take pau for smith... dont think any lakers fans really expect that to happen. a lot of us just wish it would happen cuz smith and dwight are friends. would help convince dwight to stay sorta thing...

that being said... if josh smith does want out, what type of player do you guys expect in return? do you need another big/sf? i dont think you guys need any more guards.
    Would prefer draft picks/young players without hurting our great cap situation (meaning no long term deals, big contracts, etc). We would upgrade any position, obviously what team wouldn't, but I guess if we could get a young Center or SF, it would be great. Draft picks is more of what the team would look for it would seem to me.

McGOAT

vCash
    I doubt Josh is going anywhere unless either he changes his mind and demands out later on, or if Dwight signs the extension with LA before season's end (unlikely). Ferry pursued Dwight with Josh as the hook, but Orlando's GM did not want to deal him in the division, and I expect him to pursue him again next offseason. If his plan for Howard (and CP3?) falls apart, it doesn't matter because they still have no bad contracts and a clean slate with extra picks to work with.

vCash
    Hawks sending rookies John Jenkins and Mike Scott to D-league affiliate in Bakersfield. Length of stay to be determined. #ATLHawks
    ajc

Much like his predecessor, Drew hates young players so might as well send them down to get PT somewhere.

Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast