Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Question: When did the Rockets get Livingston?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    Been saying this for a while....... West and George, plus a pick for Horford. We could ship West (exp contract) , along with the pick and a few of our own exp contracts and Picks for Howard and Turk. Orl gets it's exp contracts and draft picks.
    I doubt we could get all that for Horford from them... and then we couldn't trade West for awhile like our current players.

vCash
    Question: When did the Rockets get Livingston?
    Pretty sure it was in the Dalembert trade with MIL

vCash
    "Peaches" would make for a nice pick-up at the SF spot. He plays D, can stroke the three, can be had for a "player price", and would make for a nice trade asset.

Horford/Pachulia
    J.Smith/Ivan/Williams
    "Peaches"/Korver
    Lou/Morrow/Jenkins
    Teague/D. Harris

That's a competitive team, with several trade assets. As things stand now, we all know the Hawks are no longer title contenders..that's if you ever thought they were. Fielding a young, talented, & inexpensive squad with several trade assets; would be the direction I would stir the Hawks towards.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    "Peaches" would make for a nice pick-up at the SF spot. He plays D, can stroke the three, can be had for a "player price", and would make for a nice trade asset.

Horford/Pachulia
    J.Smith/Ivan/Williams
    "Peaches"/Korver
    Lou/Morrow/Jenkins
    Teague/D. Harris

That's a competitive team, with several trade assets. As things stand now, we all know the Hawks are no longer title contenders..that's if you ever thought they were. Fielding a young, talented, & inexpensive squad with several trade assets; would be the direction I would stir the Hawks towards.
    Peaches?

vCash
    Pietrus..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    Pietrus..
    His defense and 3pt range could help us. Is he a FA?

vCash
    Kent Bazemore went undrafted, but a strong Summer League performance with the Golden State Warriors has brought him a couple of suitors, including the Hawks.

Yannis Koutroupis@YannisHW
    Undrafted free agent and SL stud Kent Bazemore is drawing serious interest from the Hawks, Warriors and more. Will choose this week.
    23 Jul 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
    The former Old Dominion guard averaged 8.5 points over four Summer League games, although he played just 13 minutes total in the final two games. He recorded a total of 24 points and 12 rebounds in the first two full games. He also had seven blocks against the Bulls in the second game.
    As a senior at ODU, Bazemore averaged 15.4 points, 6.4 rebounds and 3.1 assists last season.
    http://atlanta.sbnation.com/atlanta-...est-from-hawks

I watched him play quite a few times in the CAA last year, guy is a beast and took over the games I watched. CAA DPOY. Definitely would love to see him here as a prospect and develop him into player.
    We sold our soul to the Devil for the '96 Olympics and now we're cursed

vCash
    His defense and 3pt range could help us. Is he a FA?
    Yep. The only contract I've heard about being offered to him was from an overseas team. He was willing to take less to return to the C's, but they have signed everyone (wish the hawks had got C.Lee) except "Peaches". Pietrus could be had for a very good price.

vCash
    Forward Malcolm Thomas, the only free agent on the All-Summer League team, getting solid interest primarily from ATL, CHA, CHI and LAC.
    http://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo/st...89019931611136

Been reading/hearing good things about his SL performance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR
    Yep. The only contract I've heard about being offered to him was from an overseas team. He was willing to take less to return to the C's, but they have signed everyone (wish the hawks had got C.Lee) except "Peaches". Pietrus could be had for a very good price.
    Pietrus still plays good defense, although his offense has fallen off a cliff in recent years: 39 FG%, 33 3PT%, 65 FT% last season. IMO he's basically a 15-20 minute player now but I wouldn't turn down another perimeter defender. He made $1.2M so we'll have to see what kind of money he's looking for.

vCash
    AK47, hawks need to sign him to play SF.

vCash
    ^He'll command too much money. The Hawks are over the cap and close to the tax line, with only the bi-annual exception left (about $2M). So if they want to bring in another wing, it's either that or the vets minimum.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 07-25-2012 at 03:52 PM.

vCash
    What would Hawks fans think if Ferry ultimately went after James Harden? Everybody is saying the right things in OKC right now, but I don't see Westbrook/Durant/Harden staying together for the long haul. I think Harden will eventually want his own team, especially after playing for team USA. Harden & Lou could make for a very dynamic backcourt..just thinking out loud.

vCash
    Back again, I think both the Rockets and the Pacers would make for good trade partners.

Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast