Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Marc J. Spears: Free agent point guard Jonny Flynn has worked out for Hawks and is visiting Bulls on Friday, source said. Cavaliers also interested. Twitter

Atlanta Hawks, Chicago Bulls, Cleveland Cavaliers, Free Agency, Jonny Flynn | share

Former Knick Bill Walker has a meeting with the Grizzlies in Las Vegas today, Patrick Frazier of Naiditch Entertainment told HoopsHype. The 6-foot-6 guard previously met with the Cavs and Hawks, according to Frazier. Sulia

Atlanta Hawks, Cleveland Cavaliers, Memphis Grizzlies, Free Agency, Bill Walker | share

I would think getting Lou, would end the chase of Flynn. Unless as many of you speculate a trade is coming or he's willing to play for the Vets min.

vCash
    Anyone know much about this Bill Walker?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    This is what I know about Bill Walker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSfZnoXBx8

HA!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hawks4 View Post
    This is what I know about Bill Walker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSfZnoXBx8

HA!
    Haha.... He can take a shove!

vCash
    Decent 3 pt shot from the few Knicks games I saw. I think he is out of the picture with the Lou signing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiddy24 View Post
    Decent 3 pt shot from the few Knicks games I saw. I think he is out of the picture with the Lou signing.
    So what do we do about size at the 2 and 3, or is that on hold until DH is moved?

vCash
    So what do we do about size at the 2 and 3, or is that on hold until DH is moved?
    I think we wait until D12 is solved. If we get him by some miracle, we could instantly become the #1 destination for a FA SF. They would be a starter and have a chance at a ring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiddy24
    I think we wait until D12 is solved. If we get him by some miracle, we could instantly become the #1 destination for a FA SF. They would be a starter and have a chance at a ring.
    The next couple of offseasons are pretty weak for small forwards, other than Iguodala but he'll likely pick up his $16M player option. That's another reason why I suggested starting Josh there if Dwight comes. Otherwise, they'll have to acquire a legit SF via trade.

vCash
    Or draft a SF, assuming we have a pick.

McGOAT

vCash
    Unlikely because the Hawks will have to give up multiple picks, so we can't hope to accomplish anything by the drafting if they trade for Dwight. Next year's class has a few solid SF... Poythress, McAdoo, Leslie, maybe Otto Porter and Doug McDermott could end up in the first round also.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 07-11-2012 at 03:06 AM.

vCash
    Also:
    The NBA has announced that the salary cap for the 2012-13 season is $58.044M.

The luxury tax level is set at $70.307M. The cap is the same as it was for the 2011-12 season.

vCash
    hawks trying to trade for kyle korver now, he would have to pick up his 5mil option this yr and be a FA next season

The start of something great to come in Carolina, bring on the haters!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthers4life View Post
    hawks trying to trade for kyle korver now, he would have to pick up his 5mil option this yr and be a FA next season
    Just saw this as well.

Korver has a $5 million option for next season which isnít fully guaranteed. The team has until Sunday to make a decision and hasnít ruled out a return. But according to the Chicago Sun Times, league sources say all signs point toward the Bulls pursuing trade opportunities for Korver. One team who reportedly has interest is the Atlanta Hawks.

The Hawks have been extremely active since the end of the season, hiring Danny Ferry as their president of basketball operations and general manager, trading six-time All-Star Joe Johnson and longtime starting small forward Marvin Williams in separate deals and agreeing to terms with valuable reserve guard Lou Williams in free agency.
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-am-tra...g-javale-mcgee

All these 3 point shooters make me think about the Magic's Finals run a few years ago. All we need is...
    We sold our soul to the Devil for the '96 Olympics and now we're cursed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmac_121 View Post
    Just saw this as well.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-am-tra...g-javale-mcgee

All these 3 point shooters make me think about the Magic's Finals run a few years ago. All we need is...
    I still think we wait until Howard is traded. We have a $5.7M trade exception we could use to get Korver (or another SF) if needed. Maybe Stevenson for Korver straight up? Bulls save money and get a much needed guard.

vCash
    Teague or Harris
    Lou Williams/Anthony Morrow/John Jenkins
    Kyle Korver
    Josh Smith
    Dwight Howard

Don't know what or who we would trade for Korver though. I don't like the idea of him starting either.

McGOAT

Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast