id love james harden on this team.. get him and dwight, resign smoove

pg-teague
    sg-harden
    sf-smith
    pf-horford
    c-dwight
    6th man- lou will
    bring in some shooters thats a championship team

The start of something great to come in Carolina, bring on the haters!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    What would Hawks fans think if Ferry ultimately went after James Harden? Everybody is saying the right things in OKC right now, but I don't see Westbrook/Durant/Harden staying together for the long haul. I think Harden will eventually want his own team, especially after playing for team USA. Harden & Lou could make for a very dynamic backcourt..just thinking out loud.
    I would assume Harden would be on that FA list the Ferry has been looking at when creating the cap room. Where on that list is the question? Depending on how JT does this year, I think as of now he's behind Howard, Paul and Curry. JT has a banner season he could move infront of Curry. But I do the Hawks will make the run at Howard and Paul first no matter what.
    Last edited by SB75; 07-25-2012 at 04:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthers4life View Post
    id love james harden on this team.. get him and dwight, resign smoove

pg-teague
    sg-harden
    sf-smith
    pf-horford
    c-dwight
    6th man- lou will
    bring in some shooters thats a championship team

You forgot a little thing called salary cap my friend, not to mention how those parts don't match.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Kahn just signed AK-47 for 10 mil per..Kahn=Clueless. I would love for Ferry to try to make a move for
    Derrick Williams.

vCash
    On a "Glue" type move note, I would like Ferry to sign Brandon Rush.

vCash
    Kahn just signed AK-47 for 10 mil per..Kahn=Clueless. I would love for Ferry to try to make a move for
    Derrick Williams.

trade a 1st round draft pick for him.

vCash
    Derrick Williams.
    Not involving Teague, I'm in. Maybe if we can flip Harris for him and some cap room (if they have it). Would rather stock pile young guys than to hold on to Harris for one year and let him expire. I don't see Harris in our long term plans anyways.

A Derrick Williams and Josh Smith duo at the 3 and 4 might be a little weird, but at the same time, sounds pretty cool (Derrick Williams, Josh Smith, and Al Horford would be a good front court, just need shooters).
    Last edited by *Silver&Black*; 07-25-2012 at 08:10 PM.

McGOAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    Not involving Teague, I'm in. Maybe if we can flip Harris for him and some cap room (if they have it). Would rather stock pile young guys than to hold on to Harris for one year and let him expire. I don't see Harris in our long term plans anyways.

A Derrick Williams and Josh Smith duo at the 3 and 4 might be a little weird, but at the same time, sounds pretty cool (Derrick Williams, Josh Smith, and Al Horford would be a good front court, just need shooters).
    Why do you think it would be weird?

vCash
    You forgot a little thing called salary cap my friend, not to mention how those parts don't match.
    we have cap space. sign dwight to the max, then sign harden who might not cost us a max contract, but if he does we have the money and then we have bird rights on j smoove so we can go over the cap.. we have the cap space for that. how doesn't that match? have smoove as a slasher, horford pick and pop, dwight go to work, teague and harden facilitate and harden can take over. lou will gives you 15+ off the bench. sounds nice to me

The start of something great to come in Carolina, bring on the haters!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    Why do you think it would be weird?

Having 2 "tweener" forwards starting is all (well 3 if you count the Horford situation, even though I think Williams can be a natural 3 more than other people would give him credit for if developed). Can he consistently be a guy who can knock down outside shots and why does people still insists to have him as a back-up PF behind Love? If he can be a full time SF, why wouldn't the Wolves allow that to happen?

I like the idea though as I said previously (would rather have young guys to develop than waiting for our expiring contracts to expire), just curious how it would look. Either way, HUGE upgrade over Marvin.
    Last edited by *Silver&Black*; 07-25-2012 at 10:22 PM.

McGOAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthers4life View Post
    we have cap space. sign dwight to the max, then sign harden who might not cost us a max contract, but if he does we have the money and then we have bird rights on j smoove so we can go over the cap.. we have the cap space for that. how doesn't that match? have smoove as a slasher, horford pick and pop, dwight go to work, teague and harden facilitate and harden can take over. lou will gives you 15+ off the bench. sounds nice to me
    Your NBA2K line-up will be over the cap and who knows how far into the luxury tax. The team don't match, because it would probably make for the worst shooting team in NBA history. All teams would have to do is play zone against your fantasy line-up..c'mon mane.

vCash

I'm not saying they all can't co-exist together, but if the Hawks did acquire D.Will I don't see the Hawks going forward with all three..just a gut feeling.

vCash
    Looking like Alonzo Gee could be out of the Cav's rotation. Someone I wanted this past season and could start at SF for us.

McGOAT

vCash
    Looking like Alonzo Gee could be out of the Cav's rotation. Someone I wanted this past season and could start at SF for us.
    Gee wouldn't be A bad idea on a one year deal, I think he may ssek more though.

Love the sig by the way!!!!!

vCash
    Thanks. Prob won't be our starting line-up but will most likely be the guys (trades aside) that will be here the longest.

Edit: It's also the line-up I use on 2k12.
    Last edited by *Silver&Black*; 07-26-2012 at 11:12 PM.

McGOAT

Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast