Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    Would you guys be on board with going after Goran Dragic?
    Absolutely! Would be a great addition to have next to Teague!

vCash
    Rockets are probably gonna get him back no matter what it takes especially since Brooks doesn't want to be in Houston anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    Rockets are probably gonna get him back no matter what it takes especially since Brooks doesn't want to be in Houston anymore.
    Brooks is already in PHX. Lowery is their starting pg..... But I still think you take the chance, the guy could be Nash light.

vCash
    Ken Berger: Hawks may be the busiest team in trade market, mostly generated by teams calling to gauge posture of new front office, league source says. Twitter

Atlanta Hawks, Trade | share

Ken Berger: Atlanta has spoken with about 20 teams and is in at least a half dozen active discussions, source says. Nets/Joe Johnson one of many. Twitter
    Changes are coming.

vCash
    Danny Ferry is showing how you work the GM role. We better re-sign him to a longer deal.

McGOAT

vCash
    If nothing else..... He has made us interesting.

vCash
    Brooks is already in PHX. Lowery is their starting pg..... But I still think you take the chance, the guy could be Nash light.
    I meant Lowry wants out, not Brooks lol.

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Rockets-Lo...wry-Blog-51628

But yeah, Morey plans on having Dragic as the Rockets starting PG.
    http://houston.sbnation.com/houston-...ouston-rockets

If they trade Lowry, they're gonna re-sign Dragic.

vCash
    If nothing else..... He has made us interesting.
    More than we could've said before.

vCash
    Ferry said he plans to meet with Smith soon.

“I have talked to Josh, and we agreed to get together,” he said. “It was a positive conversation.”
    Another good move by Ferry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    I meant Lowry wants out, not Brooks lol.

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Rockets-Lo...wry-Blog-51628

But yeah, Morey plans on having Dragic as the Rockets starting PG.
    http://houston.sbnation.com/houston-...ouston-rockets

If they trade Lowry, they're gonna re-sign Dragic.
    Yea The report I heard said Lowery didn't want to be back if Dragic is back with the team next year. But I still think it's worth a shot. He's not going to get a max deal, so you offer him a contract and Hou has ( I don't remeber the number of days) X many days to match it. There is also the off chance he could tell them he doesn't want to return. That doesn't mean they won't match though.

As for this off-season.... I don't see the Hawks in the running for D.Will, so I see no harm in tying up the money for a few days. If the Joe deal goes through none of the other FA's Atlanta is said to interested in will get max deals either. So it shouldn't stop them from continuing to go after them. I see no harm in this one.

vCash
    A source close to the situation confirmed reports that Howard requested a trade yet again Friday, telling new Magic general manager Rob Hennigan that he wanted out during a meeting in Los Angeles. The source said the Magic's ears are certainly open for business when it comes to trade calls now, and various reports indicate talks are heating up with the Hawks, Lakers and Nets. SI.com
    Stefan Bondy: Hawks still not sure they want to blow up team and start over, which is essentially what they'd be doing by trading Joe Johnson to Nets Twitter
    This may be why the JJ Nets deal has not happened.
    Last edited by SB75; 07-02-2012 at 09:18 AM.

vCash
    The unrestricted free agent point guard, Jonny Flynn, has received interest from the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Atlanta Hawks, a source tells CSNNW.com. CSNNW.com

Atlanta Hawks, Cleveland Cavaliers, Free Agency, Jonny Flynn | share
    Can't remeber who...... But someone here was a big Flynn fan.

vCash
    Not sure, but weird considering we might get Farmar, unless someone is getting traded.....

Love that we are after all these players though. Even if we don't sign them it shows that for the future, you will have to talk about ATL being a destination.

McGOAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaas74
    What is your feelings about Marvin Williams? The Cavs have shown interest in him before and we still have a hole at SF. What do you take for him. The Cavs have the cap space to offer a trade exception and take that money completely off the books.
    Hawks have been trying to trade him for a few years, but to his credit, he's turned himself into a solid catch-and-shoot guy and decent defender. Since taking over, Ferry has used the term "[cap] flexibility" quite often, so I wouldn't be shocked to see him moved in a package deal or TE if all else fails.

vCash
    Just thinking aloud....

If Sund had the foresight to pull the trigger on the D.Will/Horford trade that was rumored to the Jazz, we would be sitting nicely right now. We'd have the player DH wants to play with (D.Will), his best friend (J.Smith) and his home city to offer.

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast