Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Welcome to THE HIGHLIGHT FORUM! Sign Up!

This is made so that we could all get to know eachother all of the Hawks fans by introducing yourselves and all of you new people feel free to check in here and even make this your first post if you desire to.

1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Hawk
    3. Favorite Former Hawk
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    6. Anything else you care to share?

If there is anything else you would like to add then just feel free to do so.

1. Location: New York
    2. Favorite Current Hawk: Joe Johnson and Esteban Batista(seen him play since he first started playing basketball)
    3. Favorite Former Hawk: Dominique Wilkins and Dikembe Mutombo
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Knicks
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I like all sports but the sports that I mainly follow is basketball, baseball, soccer and football in that order. The other sporting teams that I root for are the Knicks, Mets, Yankees, LA Dodgers, NY Giants, Indianapolis Colts, Nacional soccer team and Intermilan soccer team.
    6. Anything else you care to share? Well, I can play every sport but my true passion is basketball and it's something that I take very seriously and I play almost every day. I like playing video games a lot, I read a lot of magazines/articles on sports and I occasionally travel a lot.
    Last edited by Sports Illustrator; 09-17-2006 at 02:04 PM.

vCash
    Fav.Hawk: Josh Smith, Joe Johnson
    Former hawk: The Human Highlight Reel
    Other NBA Teams: I go for the T-wolves only because KG is a great player to watch
    Other non basketball sports:Boxing
    Other info: i dont kno i cant wait for the end of oct so that i can get my basketball fix. i hate the offseason

vCash
    Welcome to the forums Camden_Guru! Hope you stick around.

vCash
    Hey Camden Guru, Since I've already welcomed you now I want to Congratulate you on the nice job you've done in posting in the Hawks forum and we would like for you to continue posting in this forum because this forum is going to get more fans and it will be much more fun. Thanks and keep up the good work.

vCash
    anything to help man

vCash
    1. Location Powder Springs, GA
    2. Favorite Current Hawk Joe Johnson
    3. Favorite Former Hawk Steve Smith, Nique, Tree Rollins, Dan Roundfield, John Drew
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Spurs, Suns, Bulls, Magic (love Duke)
    BAseball--love the Braves and Dodgers
    Thanks for posting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FearAD View Post
    1. Location Powder Springs, GA
    2. Favorite Current Hawk Joe Johnson
    3. Favorite Former Hawk Steve Smith, Nique, Tree Rollins, Dan Roundfield, John Drew
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Spurs, Suns, Bulls, Magic (love Duke)
    BAseball--love the Braves and Dodgers
    Thanks for posting
    Thanks for checking into the Hawks forum, welcome to the Hawks forum and I wish to see you here posting with us and staying active.

vCash
    1. Location - New Zealand
    2. Favorite Current Hawk - Joe Johnson
    3. Favorite Former Hawk - Mookie Blaylock
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - Heat and Rockets because Wade and T-Mac would be my fav 2 players
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Rugby Union - All Blacks,Wellington Hurricances,BOP Steamers. Rugby League - Kiwis,Brisbane Broncos. Cricket - Black Caps.Fishing.Chess

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kiznarl View Post
    1. Location - New Zealand
    2. Favorite Current Hawk - Joe Johnson
    3. Favorite Former Hawk - Mookie Blaylock
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - Heat and Rockets because Wade and T-Mac would be my fav 2 players
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Rugby Union - All Blacks,Wellington Hurricances,BOP Steamers. Rugby League - Kiwis,Brisbane Broncos. Cricket - Black Caps.Fishing.Chess
    Hey man Welcome to the Atlanta Hawks forum, I really hope that you could stay active and I'd really like to read more of your posts.

vCash
    1. Location - Marietta or Augusta, GA
    2. Favorite Current Hawk - Joe Johnson/ J-smooth
    3. Favorite Former Hawk - Rasheed Wallace....haha
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - Knicks cuz most of my family lives in statin island
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - HUGE yankee fan, thrashers, NY giants, Manchester United!...big b-ball, baseball, soccer fan cuz i played all in high school and now play basketball in college (Augusta State University) #6 in DII

vCash
    1. Location- Boston, Massachusetts
    2. Favorite Current Hawk- Josh Childress + Joe Johnson
    3. Favorite Former Hawk- Dikembe Mutombo +Dominique Wilkins
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?- Boston Celtics
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? MLB- Red Sox, Mets, Astros NFL- Patriots NHL- Bruins
    6. Anything else you care to share? I've been a Hawks fan ever since my Dad's boss bought the team in 2004. Since then I've followed the team, been to a couple of games, and even got to meet the players a couple times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMal450 View Post
    1. Location- Boston, Massachusetts
    2. Favorite Current Hawk- Josh Childress + Joe Johnson
    3. Favorite Former Hawk- Dikembe Mutombo +Dominique Wilkins
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?- Boston Celtics
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? MLB- Red Sox, Mets, Astros NFL- Patriots NHL- Bruins
    6. Anything else you care to share? I've been a Hawks fan ever since my Dad's boss bought the team in 2004. Since then I've followed the team, been to a couple of games, and even got to meet the players a couple times.

Welcome to the Hawks forum and I look forward to reading your posts and seeing you active around here.

vCash
    Location - Norcross, GA
    Favorite Current hawk - Josh Smith
    Favorite Former Hawk - Steve Smith
    Other teams I root for - none
    Other sports - all of them...Im an all-atlanta fan. Love the braves, hawks falcons, and thrashers...and no one else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladdy VI View Post
    Location - Norcross, GA
    Favorite Current hawk - Josh Smith
    Favorite Former Hawk - Steve Smith
    Other teams I root for - none
    Other sports - all of them...Im an all-atlanta fan. Love the braves, hawks falcons, and thrashers...and no one else.
    Welcome to the Atlanta Hawks forum and like I tell everyone else, I hope to see you active since the Hawks forum is currently growing and we are hoping to bring in as much fans as possible so that we can have fun discussing topics about the Atlanta Hawks with one another.

vCash
    New York
    Joe Johnson
    D.Wilkens/Rasheed
    i love the Lakers
    Every sport!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast