Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Talking Reclaim The Crown

For the first time in my 21 years of life, I am witnessing my favorite MLB team head to the World Series. I have been a Royals fan my whole life as I was born and raised in KC. I love my city and I love my teams (Chiefs, Royals, Jayhawks). I know I haven't waited quite as long as many of you, but let me tell you, technically: I've waited my whole life for this. I may not know what it's like to party like it's 1985 but I am learning. I may not be a season ticket holder but I make damn sure I get out to The K multiple times every summer. Some of my best memories go back to that place. And I know many Kansas City fans would agree. The Royals have the most loyal fans in history, and right now, we deserve this. I LOVE THIS TEAM. And it is about time we take the crown once again! I think we can do it, NOW WHO'S WITH ME?

vCash
    I was in my 20's when the Royals won the 85 Series....it was amazing! The outpouring of support from KC was so intense, that when they had the parade....a fire started from all the ticker-tape thrown. It had become so deep that car's exhaust pipes started a small fire with it!

Game 6 was the nail-biter. Last minute heroics pulled it out. Game 7 was a party from start to finish! There are so many Royals fans like you....who have never had the pleasure of seeing the blue bus pull into titletown.....I am so happy they all get their due. Enjoy it....you never know how long it will be before it happens again!