Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...r_atl_schwartz

It is true. TO is working out for Seattle.

vCash
    I wouldn't mind if TO made the team. If he can contribute to this team in a positive way, I don't see it as a big deal. We sign him for cheap. If he plays well, he sticks. If he sucks, we cut him. It is not like we are bringing him in as our #1. TO ain't stupid. He knows that if he screws up then his career is finished.

vCash
    I hope this T.O. tryout does not get past Monday. Signing him would be a bad idea. To much distraction during camp with him around.

If by some fluke he made the team, it would be as a 5th or 6th WR. Tate has had a great camp and is looking at the #2 spot. Rice and Baldwin are locks at #1 and 3. Does anybody think T.O. is going to sit on the sideline and not complain? That is not his style and i highly doubt he will change his attitude now.

edit: LOL he is already starting crap. He goes on twitter and denies it, only to have the seahawks confirm it. He has now taken his comment off twitter.
    Last edited by kyuss275; 08-06-2012 at 10:25 AM.

vCash
    He probably just didn't want the world to know if he got rejected or not apparently he can still run a 4.45 was watching first take this morning.

vCash
    ESPN said that T.O. had an "impressive workout". They went on to say that they are negotiating a contract with him and Seahawks expect a deal soon.

vCash
    Goes to show you what Caroll thinks of the young guys besides Baldwin signing Edwards and T.O if it happens.

Maybe this will be a good wake up call to Tate though sure you can look good in TC but you gotta be productive when the bullets are flying in a regular game.

I still don't think Tate put's effort into the play book like he really could if he was devoted.

vCash
    To be honest T.O. over the past seasons has been known as good in the locker room. He brings attention because of his previous circus acts, but I still think Mcnabb didn't get enough of the blame for the stuff that went down in Philly, and the I trust Pete completely in personnel decisions like this.
    Last edited by ztilzer31; 08-06-2012 at 08:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    To be honest T.O. over the past seasons has been known as good in the locker room. He brings attention because of his previous circus acts, but I still think Mcnabb didn't get enough of the blame for the stuff that went down in Philly, and the I trust Pete completely in personnel decisions like this.
    I wouldn't make excuses for T.O i remember him bashing Jeff Garcia and Garcia did nothing to warrant it.

I am fine with the signing though just pointing out where T.O has always gotten into it with his QB's don't think that will be the case here though this is his last chance this is it.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 08-07-2012 at 12:22 PM.

vCash
    When T.O. doesn't have the success he's used to, he's going to be tempted to blame everyone but himself. He's got to be able to take a deep breath and calm down, because I think deep down he'll know better.

vCash
    If he does anything they dont like, cut him.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    If he does anything they dont like, cut him.
    Exactly this isn't like Baseball where your stuck with a contract and your hands are tied.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I wouldn't make excuses for T.O i remember him bashing Jeff Garcia and Garcia did nothing to warrant it.

I am fine with the signing though just pointing out where T.O has always gotten into it with his QB's don't think that will be the case here though this is his last chance this is it.
    I agree from 22-30 he was a headcase, but he really has changed IMO. He had 0 problems in Buffalo (besides production), but in Cincy he did great. Looks like Palmer was trying to get the Raiders interested. The media doesn't talk about that of course though.

http://i.imgur.com/06ozq.jpg

I know you said you agree, but it's just annoying that people have any doubts. There's literally nothing that can go wrong with this move. If he works out, great, and if not, well you're in the same position you were in.

vCash
    Tommy Kelly runs off field and says of Kolb: "That boy's scared." This according to Raiders preseason TV team.
    http://twitter.com/espn_nfcwest/stat...58940325273600

Looking like the Eagles duped the Cardinals i know DRC hasn't been that great for the Eagles but they did draft Mychal Kendricks with the 2nd round pick they got off the Cards.

vCash
    HA. Suck it Cardinals.

vCash
    That is why keep seeing rumours popping up about Jackson going to Cards.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast