Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    vCash
    Big win, too.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Levi Commercial futuring Russell Wilson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy9U6...layer_embedded

vCash
    Tate got fined because Jerry Jones whined even Sean Lee didn't think it was a fine able offense Pete says they will appeal though.

vCash
    Yeah Jones *****ing, what is new? NFL had declined to fine him but Jones was pissed off his team got humiliated was no chance of him leaving it alone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post

Awesome commercial.

The future is present.

vCash
    Such ********. Whatever, I want to see Tate do it again very soon.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post

Showed his girlfriends *** like 3 times hah

vCash
    Haha, I just got a kick out of reading the previous few posts. Good stuff. Solid commercial for sure.

That fine is BS. He hit in the STERNUM. It's BELOW THE NECK. Jones is a *****.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Can somebody tell me how Lee was defenseless? Tate got in front of him had Lee not had his head on a swivel he would of saw Tate coming at him.

Goodell/Owners is such a hypocrite he preaches player safety yet doesn't pay the real refs.

vCash
    Sorry I see no difference in ref quality through two weeks. People have put the regular refs on this pedi stool and seem to have forgotten that the regular refs were pretty shity and complained about every day of every season. The only difference is they don't explain stuff they call, which honestly no big deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Sorry I see no difference in ref quality through two weeks. People have put the regular refs on this pedi stool and seem to have forgotten that the regular refs were pretty shity and complained about every day of every season. The only difference is they don't explain stuff they call, which honestly no big deal.
    I have seen them make horrible mistakes like the Denver vs. Atlanta game going by College rules at times.

I like the way they let the physical play happen though i am just pointing out how Goodell is all about player safety yet he won't pay the regular refs.

vCash
    regular refs has nothing to do with pay. NFL is willing to pay what refs ask, but the non negotiable point is a reserve pool of refs to replace refs who are doing terrible. Which is NEEDED. Paying refs has nothing to do with anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    regular refs has nothing to do with pay. NFL is willing to pay what refs ask, but the non negotiable point is a reserve pool of refs to replace refs who are doing terrible. Which is NEEDED. Paying refs has nothing to do with anything.
    Nope that's one of the points but the NFL is trying to win this deal they aren't giving them what they want money wise either.

vCash
    Head coach Mike McCarthy didn’t deliver a glowing progress report on Greg Jennings after the Pro Bowl receiver missed practice Thursday.
    “Maybe we were a little too optimistic (earlier in the week),” McCarthy said. “He’s not quite where we hoped he’d be by now.”
    Jennings’ absence from practice raises the possibility he could miss a second straight game because of a nagging groin injury.
    http://lindyssports.com/nfl/green-ba...y-monday/35342

vCash
    Reports from before talks fell apart last time said NFL had agreed to give what refs wanted financially, gave what refs asked in almost everything but would not budge on the ref "bench" and that is what refs walked out because of.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast