Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    vCash
    Yea Sherman is beginning to be one of my fav. Hawks.

vCash
    Thinking either Kam, Earl or Sherm
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    I personally would snag a Wagner, Kam, or Sherman. Earl is a little too common.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash

It should have been called on us but you gotta love the tenacity of Tate on the block.

vCash
    ^ Should have been called? He lowered his shoulder into Lee's sternum and then pushed him with his arms. He wasn't headhunting. Those announcers were pissing me off.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    ^ Should have been called? He lowered his shoulder into Lee's sternum and then pushed him with his arms. He wasn't headhunting. Those announcers were pissing me off.
    I changed my mind on it after hearing Sean Lee said he was hit in the chest and not the head.

vCash
    I'm all for safety. But NFL is getting stupid. What is he supposed to do, let the linebacker tackle his QB? Yell Yoohoo, so the linebacker turns his head, so he can block him? You can't block a guy in the back, now you can't block a guy from the front? It's not like it was a change of possession play, and players go headhunting.

What What!!

vCash
    There was no call. What are you *****ing about?

vCash
    We definitely shouldn't have gotten the unnecessary roughness call when he pushed Wilson when he had like one foot out of bounds, though. I won't lie.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    We definitely shouldn't have gotten the unnecessary roughness call when he pushed Wilson when he had like one foot out of bounds, though. I won't lie.
    I may be wrong someone can correct me if they want but i think it was called because the defender touched Wilsons helmet even if it was just a soft touch i think it was still the right call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I may be wrong someone can correct me if they want but i think it was called because the defender touched Wilsons helmet even if it was just a soft touch i think it was still the right call.
    Letter of the law sure, not really spirit of the law though. One of those calls that if it was on our D I would be screaming and throwing **** and so would most Seahawk fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Letter of the law sure, not really spirit of the law though. One of those calls that if it was on our D I would be screaming and throwing **** and so would most Seahawk fans.
    Yea but the Cowboys were holding Irvin a lot and it wasn't getting called during the game.

vCash
    I understand, just saying if I am a ref that is how I decide iffy calls.

vCash
    They got away with sooo many holds.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Yea but the Cowboys were holding Irvin a lot and it wasn't getting called during the game.
    Ha yea... Can't remember when this one took place but it was the time Romo overthrew one of his WRs down the middle and we had two guys on him. No idea how the refs didn't see Irvin being held. Irvin had him beat and the lineman had his arm around Irvin's neck. Made me angry considering I actually saw it while watching on TV.

Regardless, missed calls are part of the game and we still got the W.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast