Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 189
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,450
    vCash
    1200
    Yea Sherman is beginning to be one of my fav. Hawks.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    13,515
    vCash
    1500
    Thinking either Kam, Earl or Sherm
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,308
    vCash
    1500
    I personally would snag a Wagner, Kam, or Sherman. Earl is a little too common.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  4. #154
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,450
    vCash
    1200


    It should have been called on us but you gotta love the tenacity of Tate on the block.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    10,757
    vCash
    1500
    ^ Should have been called? He lowered his shoulder into Lee's sternum and then pushed him with his arms. He wasn't headhunting. Those announcers were pissing me off.

    "King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,450
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    ^ Should have been called? He lowered his shoulder into Lee's sternum and then pushed him with his arms. He wasn't headhunting. Those announcers were pissing me off.
    I changed my mind on it after hearing Sean Lee said he was hit in the chest and not the head.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    vCash
    1500
    I'm all for safety. But NFL is getting stupid. What is he supposed to do, let the linebacker tackle his QB? Yell Yoohoo, so the linebacker turns his head, so he can block him? You can't block a guy in the back, now you can't block a guy from the front? It's not like it was a change of possession play, and players go headhunting.

    What What!!

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,191
    vCash
    1500
    There was no call. What are you *****ing about?

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,308
    vCash
    1500
    We definitely shouldn't have gotten the unnecessary roughness call when he pushed Wilson when he had like one foot out of bounds, though. I won't lie.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  10. #160
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,450
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    We definitely shouldn't have gotten the unnecessary roughness call when he pushed Wilson when he had like one foot out of bounds, though. I won't lie.
    I may be wrong someone can correct me if they want but i think it was called because the defender touched Wilsons helmet even if it was just a soft touch i think it was still the right call.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,147
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I may be wrong someone can correct me if they want but i think it was called because the defender touched Wilsons helmet even if it was just a soft touch i think it was still the right call.
    Letter of the law sure, not really spirit of the law though. One of those calls that if it was on our D I would be screaming and throwing **** and so would most Seahawk fans.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,450
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Letter of the law sure, not really spirit of the law though. One of those calls that if it was on our D I would be screaming and throwing **** and so would most Seahawk fans.
    Yea but the Cowboys were holding Irvin a lot and it wasn't getting called during the game.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,147
    vCash
    1500
    I understand, just saying if I am a ref that is how I decide iffy calls.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    13,515
    vCash
    1500
    They got away with sooo many holds.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  15. #165
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    10,757
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Yea but the Cowboys were holding Irvin a lot and it wasn't getting called during the game.
    Ha yea... Can't remember when this one took place but it was the time Romo overthrew one of his WRs down the middle and we had two guys on him. No idea how the refs didn't see Irvin being held. Irvin had him beat and the lineman had his arm around Irvin's neck. Made me angry considering I actually saw it while watching on TV.

    Regardless, missed calls are part of the game and we still got the W.

    "King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •