Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Reports from before talks fell apart last time said NFL had agreed to give what refs wanted financially, gave what refs asked in almost everything but would not budge on the ref "bench" and that is what refs walked out because of.
    I doubt it why would the Refs walk out because if there performance is bad they can be punished? I still think it has to do with them trying to win the deal just like when they held all the power over the players in there lock out.

vCash
    http://www.epicseats.com/1964405/golden_tate_raffle

^This is pretty cool there holding a raffle to help pay for Golden Tates block.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    http://www.epicseats.com/1964405/golden_tate_raffle

^This is pretty cool there holding a raffle to help pay for Golden Tates block.
    Haha, that's awesome. The thing that's frustrating is the fact that Lee is completely fine now and isn't angry about the hit.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Haha, that's awesome. The thing that's frustrating is the fact that Lee is completely fine now and isn't angry about the hit.
    Lol i was listening to Ware and Scandrick and they both were crying about it Scandrick called it a "cheap shot and hopes to see us again".

Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Thinking either Kam, Earl or Sherm
    You probably already bought your Jersey but another name you might want to think about is K.J Wright he is so good and the least talked about when it comes to our defense.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 09-21-2012 at 09:33 PM.

vCash
    Haven't gotten it yet, that's a good idea.

Thing is, they don't have customizable men sized jerseys anywhere. Only premade, or customizable women's/kids.

Looking like Kam at this point.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Lol i was listening to Ware and Scandrick and they both were crying about it Scandrick called it a "cheap shot and hopes to see us again".

You probably already bought your Jersey but another name you might want to think about is K.J Wright he is so good and the least talked about when it comes to our defense.
    Wow, I didn't know that. How dumb.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Sorry I see no difference in ref quality through two weeks. People have put the regular refs on this pedi stool and seem to have forgotten that the regular refs were pretty shity and complained about every day of every season. The only difference is they don't explain stuff they call, which honestly no big deal.
    Pedestal*

Yeah the replacement refs are way worse, so I have no clue what you're talking about.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Pete was on Total access and the girl was trying to bait him into saying that the refs got the call wrong lol i just love how Pete handles it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...om-controversy

vCash

Turf just eats him i thought his Offensive Linemen trips him.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213