Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 2 Gamethread: Dallas Cowboys (1-0) @ Seattle Seahawks (0-1)

Quote Originally Posted by ebbs View Post

Week 7
    VS

Seattle Seahawks (0-1) vs Dallas Cowboys (1-0)

Sunday, September 16th at 4:30pm est

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Tony Romo, QB #9, 22 of 29 for 307 yards (75.9%), 3 TD's, 1 INT, Sacks = 2
    Russell Wilson, QB #3, 18 of 34 for 153 yards (52.9%) ,1 TD, 1 INT, Sacks = 3

Running Back

~VS~

DeMarco Murray, RB, #29, 132 yards, 6.6 YPC, 0 TD
    Marshawn Lynch, RB, #24, 85 yards, 4.0 YPC, 0 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Miles Austin, WR #19, 4 receptions 73 yards, 1 TD
    Sidney Rice, WR #18, 4 receptions, 36 yards, 1 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Jason Witten, TE #82, 2 receptions, 10 yards, 0 TD's.
    Zach Miller, TE #86, 3 receptions, 40 yards, 0 TD's.

The Main Men in the Middle

~VS~

Sean Lee, LB #50, 10 tackles
    K.J. Wright, LB #50, 4 tackles

Pass Rushers

~VS~

DeMarcus Ware, LB #94, 2 sacks, 3 QB hurries.
    Chris Clemons, DE #91, 1 sack, 1 QB hit, 5 QB hurries

Top Secondary Players

~VS~

Brandon Carr, CB #39, 1 pass deflection
    Richard Sherman, CB #25, 1 INT, 1 pass deflection

Click For More Stats

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I'm relying on the 12th Man for this game. If Wilson can avoid turning the ball over, we will win this game. If not, it could get ugly.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    If Bevell decides not to run a screen or go shotgun and spread it out then i want a new OC.

vCash
    I dreamed I was at this game and I had the worst seats possible. These seats were so great I was looking through the player tunnel to try to watch the game. What the hell does that mean?

Later we made an INT off a bobbed reception in the endzone, but the refs ruled it a TD for Dallas... Pissed me off.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    This one is on Bevell. Dallas is going to blitz and if he calls plays that exploit the blitz with quick passes and sets Russell Wilson up to succeed, the Hawks will win. If they don't, it could be a long day at the CLINK. We also need to get to Romo! I am expecting a big game from Bruce Irvin!

vCash
    #filmstudy Wilson 1 game assessment, not long term indictment: NOT GOOD. No discipline, poor reads, inaccurate, & poor pocket management.
    https://twitter.com/TDESPN/status/246666945942917120

#filmstudy Wilson: He will have to be INCREDIBLY disciplined & versed in many layers of QB play to make up for his lack of stature.
    https://twitter.com/TDESPN/status/246667246368325632

Dilfer just doesn't like short QB's he has it in his head like Hugh Millen that you have to be a certain height.

vCash
    Ive done a lot of anti-cowboys trash talk lately...the hawks better come through for me. They can lose every other game this year, but they had better beat the freakin boys, or I might end up wearing a Romo jersey at Christmas dinner
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crzyhawk View Post
    Ive done a lot of anti-cowboys trash talk lately...the hawks better come through for me. They can lose every other game this year, but they had better beat the freakin boys, or I might end up wearing a Romo jersey at Christmas dinner
    That's rough.

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crzyhawk View Post
    Haha you should have consulted us first... I hope you got some point spread in that game.
    \

vCash
    Schlereth and Bruschi picked the Hawks over Dallas. Looks like Bruschi has Seattle winning the division as well.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Schlereth and Bruschi picked the Hawks over Dallas. Looks like Bruschi has Seattle winning the division as well.
    Don't know if we can do it but we gotta take the Dallas and Patriot game i don't know if we can handle the Packers they have a lot of weapons and i don't know yet if Wilson can win in a shoot out.

vCash
    They beat the Giants bad, but the Giants aren't even a top 15 team this year IMO. I think we can end up winning this game with ease if we start off well.

vCash
    This happens alot, Giants are not actually that good of a team. They just get hot at right time in a terrible division.

vCash
    Yet they catch fire at right time and going into the next season they get severely over rated and then every one acts shocked when they play at there actual talent level.

vCash
    The majority of fans here in Arkansas are Cowboys fans. I've been talking crap about them the whole week. This is a must win.

The future is present.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast