Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    So could Baldwin or Tate really.

I think that's what it came down to. Why expend all the effort it would take to babysit Mike and keep him motivated when we've got all this young talent so hungry to get on the field and show what they can do.

Doug Baldwin says he'll approach every season like he did last year, as if he's an UDFA desperate to make the team. Mike obviously doesn't have that in him. Never get comfortable.

vCash
    Can't say I didn't see it coming. I expect Obo to be released as well. He is nothing special and he had too many drops last season. Plus, I like Butler a lot lol.

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I agree. I don't really care if Obo can play special teams, honestly he's on the roster to be a WR, not a ST player.

Maybe Bryant can be a wildcard and earn a spot. I really like our WR situation.
    Actually being a ST's contributor is a very good thing you aren't just taking up one spot for one role you can do two things which is valuable.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Actually being a ST's contributor is a very good thing you aren't just taking up one spot for one role you can do two things which is valuable.
    Yeah but what's the point if he doesn't bring much to the table on offense? It'd be one thing if he was a versatile player, but he's nothing special honestly.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Yeah but what's the point if he doesn't bring much to the table on offense? It'd be one thing if he was a versatile player, but he's nothing special honestly.
    I think he is a pretty good #3 receiver not somebody i want as my #1 though.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    I'd be extremely satisfied with Flynn starting one season, Wilson taking the reins next year, and having Flynn back him up. Flynn is more than capable of being a good backup.

Ideally: Wilson-Flynn-Portis
    I'm not sure about that. We'll have to see what Flynn is capable of this season. I like Wilson too, but Flynn could very well be a perfect fit. Unless Flynn plays like utter trash, or gets injured I don't see Wilson playing this season or next. He was a 3rd round pick. He has a lot of talent, and he's smart, but this is the NFL. He's got a lot of learning to do.

vCash
    Fantastic Russell Wilson interview. It's on the radio back home and he's kind of back in his comfort zone away from the NFL spotlight so you kind of get a different side of him than most of the other cookie-cutter interviews in Seattle. He gives some candid observations of the northwest, the Seahawks, and coach Carroll, and he even defends the weather.
    I liked the interview. This kid could be our blessing!
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Which is what we did.

Baldwin likely will play the slot. We need someone opposite of Rice.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Kris Durham will be our #2 and we'll still have our TWO TOWERS!!!
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Oh that'd be nice. Never thought about that.

Durham has been clocked as low as 4.36 (Pro Day), and typically recorded as 4.43. And he's 6'5" with a 36" vertical. He's a freak.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Oh that'd be nice. Never thought about that.

Durham has been clocked as low as 4.36 (Pro Day), and typically recorded as 4.43. And he's 6'5" with a 36" vertical. He's a freak.
    I think that would be awesome. When Durham was drafted, he was referred to as "Williams' insurance". With Williams gone, he could walk in immediately.
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Lavasier Tuinei looks like a serious redzone weapon. 6'5" and ran a 4.5, he has good hands and fantastic body control. I think he's going to make it tough for Obo or Butler to make this team. I'm excited.

vCash
    At 6-foot-4 1/2 and 222 pounds, Tuinei provides a massive target. In three seasons, he caught 108 passes for 1,212 yards and 12 touchdowns. As a senior, he had career highs in receptions (48), yards (599), touchdowns (10) and average (11.2 per reception). He closed his career by being named the Rose Bowl’s top offensive player after riddling Wisconsin for eight catches for 158 yards and two touchdowns.

Tuinei is projected to be an undrafted free agent, according to NFL scout Dave-Te Thomas. His physical attributes, however, are highly intriguing and easily could move him into Day 3. Among receivers in this draft who are at least 6-foot-3, Tuinei boasts:

— The fourth-fastest 40, at an average of 4.52 seconds at his pro day.

— The second-longest broad jump, at 126 inches.

— The fastest three-cone drill at 6.71 seconds, a figure that would have ranked third among all receivers at the Scouting Combine.

— The second-fastest 20-yard shuttle at 4.12 seconds.

On an Oregon offense that ran the ball 62 percent of the time, Tuinei made the most of his opportunities. Of the 15 touchdown catches by the Ducks’ receivers, Tuinei hauled in 10 of them.

“I just feel like I didn’t get the opportunities like they did,” Tuinei said of the draft’s other big receivers. “Coming from an offense that ran it (62) percent of the time, the opportunities were limited. I just tried to make plays as much as I could whenever the ball came my way.”
    http://gnb.scout.com/2/1180923.html
    His dad, Van Tuinei, was an NFL player.

vCash
    Lavasier Tuinei looks like a serious redzone weapon. 6'5" and ran a 4.5, he has good hands and fantastic body control. I think he's going to make it tough for Obo or Butler to make this team. I'm excited.
    http://gnb.scout.com/2/1180923.html
    His dad, Van Tuinei, was an NFL player.
    I am hearing he could be the "surprise" guy. When he was signed, there were talks about him becoming a "TE-convert" and then we traded for Winslow. Hopefully he makes a push and sticks around. May the best guys win and make this team better
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I had a feeling BMW was gone. IMO, Kris Durham will lineup #2 opposite Rice with Baldwin in the slot.
    I think, in Pete Carroll's mind, that would be the ideal scenario. Durham brings a dynamic weapon that could be very deadly given the single coverage he'll certainly see.

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast