Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Bob and Groz were cracking up on 710 today because Pete Carroll in his press conference said that they "had to put Carpenter down", like was a dying horse or something.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Watch these guys miss games and the backups eat everyone alive.

Wouldn't surprise me with how Pete and John find defensive talent.
    This might sound ********, but this could be a blessing in disguise. We're getting a chance to see Thurmond shine at corner. Several people (including Doug Baldwin) can be a very, very good corner. He has the ability to play inside and outside and he's a good athlete.

Not to mention that Browner got burned badly a couple times against the Bears. A lot of that was due to the Bears' scheming by putting Marshall in the slot, but I'm excited to see what the young guns have. Especially WTIII.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Yeah I heard that I didn't think Pete worded it weird at all.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Hey, Seattle4Eever, do you think WTIII has what it takes to be BB's permanent replacement? Or rather, what do you think his ceiling is? I've never seen him play, to be honest, so I can't make a fair assessment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Hey, Seattle4Eever, do you think WTIII has what it takes to be BB's permanent replacement? Or rather, what do you think his ceiling is? I've never seen him play, to be honest, so I can't make a fair assessment.
    Unless he is playing the slot no you can't ask him to go man to man with receivers like Marshall or Fitzgerald like Sherman and Browner could he is small and can't jam at the line of scrimmage as well due to his size.

There is a place for him on this team and as we saw last week he played pretty well in Trufants spot don't think i saw him get burned once.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-05-2012 at 11:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    To call Edwards a headcase is definitely ludicrous.

It seemed like on jump balls he'd give up a lot of the time. I won't miss him that much. He did have a lot of Seahawk pride, but whatever. Perform on the field.
    He was a team player but i disagree he would say some weird things on twitter at times.

vCash
    Don't know what to say? This hurts the hawks. THurmond might be able to fill in for Browner for the rest of the season considering the teams the hawks are playing.

My problem is what happens if Sherman is suspended? He gets to play next game but after that it's up in the air. There would still be 3 games left and its going to be a tight race.

vCash
    How so? He doesn't get on the field.

He's better than McCoy. McCoy is just a good blocker.
    I don't think Moore is even close to as good as McCoy. McCoy is a good blocker but this season every pass that has been thrown to him he has caught. I kind of wish they had some more plays for him.

vCash
    That doesn't make him a headcase.

Moore is a huge target. He was supposed to be a steal because he was thought to be underutilized by the Browns, especially in the red zone. But now we're doing the same. McCoy is a horrible pass catcher. He's athletic and can black, but his hands are ****ing bricks.

From FieldGulls:
    Anthony McCoy is a bit of a polarizing figure for Seahawks fans and he is best known for his frustrating and glaring dropped passes.
    Last edited by Seattle4Ever; 12-06-2012 at 12:03 AM.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Seahawks signed Ron Parker today. He was previously on the team and will be used as CB depth with Browner out.
    http://www.islandpacket.com/2012/12/...-beaufort.html
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Absolutely. I think his ceiling is Trufant in his prime, except even more athletic.

Adam Wright asked Baldwin what the strengths of three CBs slated to play are, and Dougie said:

Lane: Smaller, but very quick. Aggressive with a chip on his shoulder. Good feet. And a knack for being around the football.

Thurmond: Probably the most well rounded. Can play outside and go inside to guard the slot. High football IQ, with natural instincts.

Maxwell: Very fast, smart football player with good instincts. Patient at the LOS with an ability to press bigger and smaller WR's.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Thrumon will fill in perfectly. He was a top rated corner last year before his injury. I'm not worried.

Go Hawks!

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    Happy for Thurmond. Can't wait to watch him again.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    That doesn't make him a headcase.

Moore is a huge target. He was supposed to be a steal because he was thought to be underutilized by the Browns, especially in the red zone. But now we're doing the same. McCoy is a horrible pass catcher. He's athletic and can black, but his hands are ****ing bricks.

From FieldGulls:
    I read that quickly and because of the typo I thought it said "he's athletic and black".

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I think McCoy is better then Moore he just isn't consistent remember Moore dropped a easy catch in that 49er game.

I hope McCoy develops i really like the guy you can see the athleticisim he has that pin wheel move he had for the first down against the Bears.

Maybe Moore just isn't getting open which is why he isn't being that productive?

Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast