Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Just drop the appeal Sherman. I want him there for the playoffs.
    Nah we need at least one of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Just drop the appeal Sherman. I want him there for the playoffs.
    It makes no sense to have two corners out. If we drop the games against the Cards and Buffalo then it's going to make San Francisco a must win, and with both out, I don't know if we can do that.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Again all I said is physically and not being able to put it on the field. I don't get why this is still going on.
    What is the point of even saying it? Like, cool.... he can run ten yards as fast as him. Maybe he should be a track star instead.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    They must think they have a really good shot at winning the appeal or being able to drag it out until the postseason so he can keep playing. Otherwise I don't think they risk it. OR they're trying to stagger their suspensions so they don't have to lose both of them for 4 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    They must think they have a really good shot at winning the appeal or being able to drag it out until the postseason so he can keep playing. Otherwise I don't think they risk it. OR they're trying to stagger their suspensions so they don't have to lose both of them for 4 games.
    More like Sherman is trying to draw it out now i don't know if Sherman is innocent or not but he isn't going to win his case this is Roger Goodell he always wins except for Andre Brown who had a prescription for Adderall.

Sad thing is even if they did screw it up they don't have to provide the evidence.

vCash
    No to Titus young, freaking psycho douche who does not deserve to play NFL. He purposely sabotaged his team because he felt he was not getting enough passes his way. He is a bigger cancer then TO ever hoped to be. Pure garbage and needs to be permanently banned from NFL, not even allowed to attend games as a fan. Selfish punk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    What is the point of even saying it? Like, cool.... he can run ten yards as fast as him. Maybe he should be a track star instead.
    I meant he does have good potential, I just don't think we will ever see it in production.

vCash

Play calling

We ranked 24th in play call sacks and 29th in coverage sacks on PFF's new list

http://footballoutsiders.com/under-p...lay-call-sacks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    No to Titus young, freaking psycho douche who does not deserve to play NFL. He purposely sabotaged his team because he felt he was not getting enough passes his way. He is a bigger cancer then TO ever hoped to be. Pure garbage and needs to be permanently banned from NFL, not even allowed to attend games as a fan. Selfish punk.
    Tell us how you really feel about Titus Young.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Don't really view this as a big deal; hawks have a top 5 pass defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    How so? He doesn't get on the field.

He's better than McCoy. McCoy is just a good blocker.
    Still think Moore is better than McCoy?

McCoy sucked last year but since preseason he has been great. I really do not think he has dropped a catchable ball this season.

vCash
    Yes I still think Moore is better than McCoy. But I do think that McCoy showed that he might be able to be a solid starter.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Bills RB Fred Jackson has a torn medial collateral ligament that is likely to end his season.
    I think his career has to be over. I mean how many knee injurys has he now had? How old is he? I can't see him playing a prominent role going forward.

Side note good news for us next week. Leaves just 2 players on Bills to game plan for.

vCash
    C.J Spiller is still a beast. He won't be easy to contain.

I feel so bad for Jackson. I hope he'll comeback just as good as he's been.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Yeah, that's a shame. Great RB, but he's been decimated by injuries... All to the knees too.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast