Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm glad he's fighting it. We're not for sure in the playoffs and these teams aren't gonna just lay down.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    It's hard to perform when you aren't on the field.

That's just ******** He doesn't have that potential. He's a #2 tight end that was fighting for his job this preseason.
    I never said he has the same potential. I meant physically he has similar athleticism. Basically same 40 yd and 10 yd, better vert and 3 cone, and better bench press.

So basically athletic but average straight ine speed. So no not ********.

vCash
    Just because someone runs a fast 40 doesn't mean they'll play that fast. How often do players run in a straight line for 40 yards?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Just because someone runs a fast 40 doesn't mean they'll play that fast. How often do players run in a straight line for 40 yards?
    Same 10 yard split.

vCash
    Still doesn't mean he can come in and out of cuts as well or run routes. And it ultimately doesn't matter because he can't catch the damn ball.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Still doesn't mean he can come in and out of cuts as well or run routes. And it ultimately doesn't matter because he can't catch the damn ball.
    Again all I said is physically and not being able to put it on the field. I don't get why this is still going on.

vCash
    How many threads of this do we need? It's like all the Russell Wilson is great threads. He's great but it's overkill.

What What!!

vCash
    I honestly think it's good that Sherman fights it.
    I think you need to insert Walter Thurmond in your Legion of Boom signature.

What What!!

vCash
    No we need Sherman for the Cardinals and Buffalo besides i think this is a smart tactic we will get Browner in time for the Playoffs.

vCash
    Yea i have no real complaints about Bevells game plan recently he is actually letting Wilson throw the ball its when he does those stupid draw run plays on 3rd and long.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-07-2012 at 03:35 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Yeah. I'm pretty confident in Pete and John's ability to see defensive talent.

I think this is all blown WAY out of proportion.
    No doubt and with a D that has such great all around talent, I think they don't have a problem surviving without a couple guys (not that they aren't important and amazing) through a relatively manageable part of the schedule.

They'll be able to scheme around this. Lots of safety help when needed and maybe some less aggressive attacks on the front end to allow better coverage on the back end.

Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I agree Caroll is very good with secondarys i remember last season we were all worried about Browner and he stepped in from day 1 and played really well.

Thurmond III was also very highly touted coming out of Oregon he just couldn't stay healthy would have been a 1st-2nd round pick.
    Thurmond III is gonna be solid. Teams will test him right away and he might have to shake off some rust/jitters, but he's gonna make plays.

I honestly think it's good that Sherman fights it.
    There's some really smart strategy to this really.
    Top CB tandem in the NFL and both get simultaneous suspensions.
    So you have one drop the appeal and serve the penalty to get the suspension out of the way and guarantee you have at least one of them going into the playoffs.
    You have Sherman fight the appeal (likely the one who had a better chance of winning it) and best case scenario, he wins and stays on the field while Browner serves. Less desireable case, his reps do everything possible to drag out the hearings in hopes of pushing it to the offseason. Worst case, they deal him a swift blow and he serves and comes back a game after Browner's return.

vCash
    Still waiting on the "Jets sign Edwards" headline.....its bound to happen.

vCash
    I think you guys treating this as the main Sherman/Browner thread, so I'll post this here:

Sherman has two arguments for his PED appeal

Posted by Mike Florio on December 7, 2012, 1:51 PM EST

Next Friday, Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman will attempt to overturn his four-game suspension for violation of the league’s policy against performance-enhancing drugs.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Sherman has two separate arguments.

First, and as initially reported by Mike Garafolo of USA Today, Sherman claims that he drank from the water bottle of a teammate that had been spiked with Adderall. The teammate has both a prescription and a therapeutic use exemption, allowing the teammate to ingest Adderall, which contains amphetamines.

Sherman has denied that account in text messages sent to Curtis Crabtree of KJR, who works part-time for PFT. However, we’ve confirmed Garafolo’s account.

Second, Sherman believes there were flaws in the method of obtaining his urine for testing.

It’s unknown whether both arguments will actually be advanced at the hearing. Given that the two contentions are somewhat inconsistent (i.e., “I accidentally ingested it” and “the testing methodology generated a false positive”), Sherman would be wise to pick a horse.

The problem is that both horses likely will lose. As to the water-bottle excuse, it won’t matter. Players are responsible for anything that is in their systems. As to the attack on the collection process, the problem is that the procedures for pursuing appeals allow the NFL to refuse to provide most of the evidence that would help the player establish irregularities.

As the source explained, these cases are lost not in the hearing room; they were lost at the negotiating table. Unless and until the league and the union agree to testing procedures that require the NFL to prove with a high degree of certainty the accuracy of the collection and testing of a sample that, if positive, will result in a suspension, players will be at risk of being wrongly suspended.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...is-ped-appeal/

vCash
    So now we have 2 storys from unknown sources lol Sherman denied the first one we will have to see what he has to say about the 2nd one.

vCash
    Just drop the appeal Sherman. I want him there for the playoffs.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast