Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Here's an interesting stat... Okung has been penalized 10 times this year, but has given up 0 sacks.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...in-year-three/
    Several penaltys have been complete BS. However he is still best LT in the league when comes to protection. Ware and Cole had nightmares about him last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Several penaltys have been complete BS. However he is still best LT in the league when comes to protection. Ware and Cole had nightmares about him last year.
    Penalties that would negate a potential sack are acceptable in my eyes. A sack yields a loss of down and yardage. I get so PISSED when Giacomini gets a penalty though. Its usually a stupid unsportsman-like after a big play and negates it.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    The 49ers he got called for offside what twice? both times he either did not do it or was reacting to 49er.

vCash
    What are the odds Cutler recovers from his concussion to play against the Niners this week?

What What!!

vCash
    I don't know, probably not good. Players with concussions usually sit out a game or two. Alex Smith is concussed too, though. That'd be great if Cutler played and Smith sat out.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I don't know, probably not good. Players with concussions usually sit out a game or two. Alex Smith is concussed too, though. That'd be great if Cutler played and Smith sat out.
    It would be even more awesome if both sat out for a few weeks, yet the Bears still managed to win, then lose to us with Cutler still out.

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    I am so glad we didn't sign him to a contract...
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...t-ray-edwards/
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Good point Furmat!
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    It's crazy how this team is a top 5 team at home and then a bottom tier team on the road. I know the 12th man is big, but I think a lot of that is how young we are. We should at least make the playoffs this year with this talent... Beyond that is just bonus, but I want at least 1 playoff game.

vCash
    http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seaha...ke-em-now-mel/

God's I hate this douche. He can't even just say "I was wrong" he does not have to say "I am a pretentious douche who knows nothing about football" like I want but at least admit to being wrong.

vCash
    Kiper cannot evaluate talent.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Mel Kiper is so far from right, he's left.

The guy is a Pompous clown. Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one and his stinks. Lol

That dude NEVER admits to being wrong and for that reason, I ignore him
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Mel Kiper is so far from right, he's left.

The guy is a Pompous clown. Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one and his stinks. Lol

That dude NEVER admits to being wrong and for that reason, I ignore him
    Yeah, **** Kiper. I loved it when Kiper and Gruden got in an argument on draft day when we were taking Wilson. Gruden said he would prove everyone wrong and that we stole him in the draft, and Kiper said he was nothing more than a project and could never be a starter.

Haha, funny how **** works out, huh?

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    This is why i like Mayock he gives you the positives and negatives unlike the guys on ESPN who are just all negative when you don't go with what they think you should.

The only guy i can stand on Draft day on ESPN is Gruden thats about it can't really stand Kiper Jr. or MCcshay.

vCash
    “And Certainly Irvin, to see how he continues to play. Right now he’s one dimensional. He’s on the field only in pass-rush situations. So we’ll how he develops. So I think the jury is still out to see how they’ve done, but they’ve gotten a lot of numbers. They’ve gotten a lot of guys who have made the team, a lot of guys who have competed and given them some production. So right now, it’s a little better than I thought it would be.”
    Read more here: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seaha...#storylink=cpy

I really don't see whats wrong with drafting a pure pass rusher isn't todays NFL all about throwing the football? Situational Pass Rushers have become valuable especially when your playing the Bradys and the Rodgers.

Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast