vCash

Week 3: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Seattle Seahawks 1:25pm PST

Sunday Football Late Game
    Week III
    Date: Sunday September 22nd, 2013
    Time: 4:25 PM ET/1:25 PM PT
    Channel: CBS
    Radio: 710 ESPN Radio | KIRO Radio 97.3 FM

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2) VS. Seattle Seahawks (2-0)

Game Notes

Russell Okung out 6-8 weeks with a turf toe
    Chris Clemons will play on Sunday.
    Brandon Browner will play Sunday
    Last edited by TeamSeattle; 09-20-2013 at 04:32 PM.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    It's in the game notes above, but Browner and Clemons are both back. Huge.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    It's not huge necessarily for this game... but yeah, it's great to have them back.

I wanna say that I worry we take this game lightly, but Shermanms article makes me think that's never the case with this team. We respect every team and I think we take this one easily.

38-6.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I'll be there! Let's go with a 43-6 win.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    It's not huge necessarily for this game... but yeah, it's great to have them back.

I wanna say that I worry we take this game lightly, but Shermanms article makes me think that's never the case with this team. We respect every team and I think we take this one easily.

38-6.
    Well yeah, it's just nice to have them back. I actually wish that they'd just sit them (especially Clemons). But that's not really how Pete rolls.....
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    41-3
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Well yeah, it's just nice to have them back. I actually wish that they'd just sit them (especially Clemons). But that's not really how Pete rolls.....
    I'm hoping we have a big lead by half so that they can sit the second half. That'd be ideal.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I will worry about our LT once we figure out our Guards they had Wilson running for his life the last two games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I will worry about our LT once we figure out our Guards they had Wilson running for his life the last two games.
    Well, the Seahawks played two of the best defensive front 7's in the league for the 1st two games. RG Carpenter is still getting back into game shape, and McQuistan filled in admirably for having had no practice at LT and then being asked to block Aldon Smith on the fly. We'll get better by simply having Coach Cable tinker with things. Maybe ask TE Miller stay back to pass protect. Turbomatic needs to improve on chipping DE's.

What What!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    Well, the Seahawks played two of the best defensive front 7's in the league for the 1st two games. RG Carpenter is still getting back into game shape, and McQuistan filled in admirably for having had no practice at LT and then being asked to block Aldon Smith on the fly. We'll get better by simply having Coach Cable tinker with things. Maybe ask TE Miller stay back to pass protect. Turbomatic needs to improve on chipping DE's.
    If you want to give Carpenter a pass fine but the rest of them have been working together long enough not to get pushed back like they have we are seeing to many good 1 yard runs by Lynch again.

vCash
    I'm happy they are playing this week. I would much rather them making their debut at home rather on the home. especially against good Houston team. Probably won't play much, but get their feet wet and move onto next week.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Apparently my local station values the 49ers vs Colts game. Anyone know an online link for watching the Seahawks instead?

vCash
    PM sent.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    I dont think Browner nor Clemons will play most of the game, but I am sure glad to have them back. This is a good game to get our offense going.
    #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    I dont think Browner nor Clemons will play most of the game, but I am sure glad to have them back. This is a good game to get our offense going.
    Yep if he did it would look like Seferian Jenkins when he came back from his suspension not in game day shape and get tired fast.

I agree about having Houston at home while i think Schaub is just a guy we sleep walk on the road and a few seasons ago Johnson just tore us up.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast