4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seattle Seahawks

4 100.00%
  • Houston Texans

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 4: Seahawks 23, Texans 20

Here comes another test for our Hawks. We are on the road and playing a very good team. I think we will come away with the W, but it will be hard faught. We seem to always start off slow in the first half on the road, but after Carroll gives them their Half-Time speech they seem to be a whole new team. So with that said I think our D will keep it close the first half and then we come out swinging in the second. What are your thoughts???

vCash
    We always start off slow, but at the end thats where we bring it. But to be completely honestly, I see a pretty one sided victory
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    You guys will win by 30, no reason to think this game will be close. The texans offense sucks
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    You guys will win by 30, no reason to think this game will be close. The texans offense sucks
    Matt Schaub reminds me of Matt Hasselbeck they are just ok difference is though Matt Schaub has much more talent around him offensively then Hasselbeck did.

Can't wait to see how we do on the road last time we faced Texans they beat the snot out of Moora's team lol.

You guys have an elite defense so i expect the score to be close unless Schaub plays like he did in the Ravens game.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 09-25-2013 at 06:27 PM.

vCash
    I loved Hasselbeck and I love Schaub. Isn't Foster dealing with injuries?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I loved Hasselbeck and I love Schaub. Isn't Foster dealing with injuries?
    Donno Johnson has a thigh injury but it seems like he will question is how effective will he be i had on the Ravens and Texans game and they kept saying how it looked like he couldn't play on it.

vCash
    Yeah he is, and he hasn't been very good at all.

This game will come down to our secondary shutting down Andre Johnson, and our offensive line keeping Watt from taking over the game. If can keep the turnover battle at least even, we'll win.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    The Texans' pass rush vs the Seahawks' questionable pass pro right now is a worry. McQuistan. Sweezy is still inconsistent. Pass pro is not Carp's strength. Breno got destroyed on a speed rush recently. They'll need to be very careful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    The Texans' pass rush vs the Seahawks' questionable pass pro right now is a worry. McQuistan. Sweezy is still inconsistent. Pass pro is not Carp's strength. Breno got destroyed on a speed rush recently. They'll need to be very careful.
    Yup, I'm nervous that Watt is going to single handedly take this game over for Houston. Okung being out is really gonna hurt this week.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Yeah he is, and he hasn't been very good at all.

This game will come down to our secondary shutting down Andre Johnson, and our offensive line keeping Watt from taking over the game. If can keep the turnover battle at least even, we'll win.
    Don't forget Hopkins on the other side.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Don't forget Hopkins on the other side.
    Oh I know, their entire front 7 is pretty damn solid. Watt just makes it amazing. There's not one person in the league on defense that is capable of taking over a game like Watt can. And our suspect line is more than susceptible to just getting mauled by Watt and Co.

vCash
    I heard Breno might not be able to play. Helllllllllo Bowie and Bailey?

Watt might have himself a game.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Unger's hurt too, didn't practice today.

vCash
    Jesus....
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    I just read that Johnson is a game time decision. That could be huge!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast