Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Minor News Thread (28 June 2012)

Kicking a new thread off...
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    According to The Sports Xchange's Len Pasquarelli, "even some people in his corner" privately question whether Tarvaris Jackson is capable of elevating his play at age 29.
    In other words, even T-Jack's closest supporters question if he'll ever emerge as more than a backup-caliber player. Pasquarelli reports that news of Jackson receiving first-team snaps to open Seahawks camp "generated mixed reactions" both inside and outside the Seattle organization. Jackson will open camp as the starter, but he's very likely to be overtaken by Matt Flynn in preseason.
    Good news, in my opinion.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Good news, in my opinion.
    I agree. If anything happens to anyone who starts, I know that we'll have a good backup. Whether that will be TJack, Flynn, or even Wilson. QB position isn't going to get any worse. If all else fails and we BOMB this next season, then we can draft Barkley.

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    Barkley, Flynn, and Wilson would be a bit much. I wonder what'd happen with that QB situation.

We'll never be that bad, though. Our defense will be top 5.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    I agree. If anything happens to anyone who starts, I know that we'll have a good backup. Whether that will be TJack, Flynn, or even Wilson. QB position isn't going to get any worse. If all else fails and we BOMB this next season, then we can draft Barkley.
    I don't think even with Josh Portis as QB we'd be bad enough for Barkley. Too many worse teams, and we have too much talent. If Flynn doesn't work out Wilson will be next in line.

vCash

Hey guys. Do you think the hawks have any FA targets they will go after between camp and preseason?

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Hey guys. Do you think the hawks have any FA targets they will go after between camp and preseason?
    Not any big names, I wouldn't think. The rest of FA's will probably be depth, backups, filler.

Carroll has been known to turn over the roster (200+ roster changes or however many) but he's over that since our team is much more stable now.

Simple answer: No people have been rumored that we're chasing that I can recall. News has been slow for Seahawks PSD.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    They'll probably make a bazillion roster moves before the season.

vCash
    We'll have about 46 tryouts by guys not on the roster. Some random veteran will make the team, several random undrafted free agents will hang around and probably play. We'll cut a QB and a veteran that no one expected, maybe two.

vCash

same at home. The Seahawks are such an interesting team, not to many big holes to fill. Maybe some depth signings? I sure hope Flynn breaks out.

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    We'll have about 46 tryouts by guys not on the roster. Some random veteran will make the team, several random undrafted free agents will hang around and probably play. We'll cut a QB and a veteran that no one expected, maybe two.
    Yeah pretty much.

same at home. The Seahawks are such an interesting team, not to many big holes to fill. Maybe some depth signings? I sure hope Flynn breaks out.
    I am so excited about our team. Our defense has only gotten better and added much more depth, but our offense has taken a step forward also. We need to watch injuries.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Not Seahawks related, but wasn't sure were to put this. But I heard that Sacramento Kings plan to stay fell through and they could be moving next year. Top of the list was Seattle, could you imagine that? Tyreke Evans, Cousins, Fredette, Isaiah Thomas, and Thomas Robinson. That's gonna be a good young talented team pretty soon.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Holy **** I would love that team. I heard about this.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    I forgot Antonio Bryant was getting a tryout. He was in the RealRobReport vid.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I forgot Antonio Bryant was getting a tryout. He was in the RealRobReport vid.
    I doubt he'll stick. He has some real conditioning to do. He's a fearless WR who could come in and send BMW packing.

I'm excited about our WR corp and I think the breakout player is going to be Kris Durham
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast