Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Pre-Draft FO Confidence Poll: How will we do today?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • A+

1 2.27%
  • A

1 2.27%
  • B

17 38.64%
  • C

9 20.45%
  • D

12 27.27%
  • F

2 4.55%
  • F-

1 2.27%
  • Seriously? Lamar ****ing Odom!?

1 2.27%
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1057
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Boyd View Post
    I believe Arnette hurt his ankle and won't play in the summer league.
    really? that kinda sucks.

vCash
    If I read correctly, he hurt is ankle working out for Sac. I believe he was in a boot at the press conference. I might be wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Boyd View Post
    If I read correctly, he hurt is ankle working out for Sac. I believe he was in a boot at the press conference. I might be wrong.
    he said in the PC that he should be ready in two weeks.

vCash
    I think the summer league will be over by then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    you dont?
    No I don't...I'm just strong in my opinions and views on my team...Case in point...I wanted Perry Jones III in the draft....it didnt go my way...I accepted what the team did with the selections in Harkless & Moultrie and moved on to evaluate each player and focused on the positives rather than the negatives... do you see me biatching like I am somekind of expert who knows it all?? Or acting like the Sixers made the dumbest selections etc??? ...anyway moving right along.
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash
    you talk with certainty all the time. you talked about Rivers for weeks in multiple threads (even one or two that had nothing to do with the draft) about how he is gonna be this and that like you know it all. you did the same with Faried too talkin about 'i told you so". u can focus on the positives all u want but there is always gonna be negatives that need to be discussed and drafting at SF who cant shoot is a negative right now for this team

vCash
    Yeah I liked Rivers and still do...but those talks died off leading up to the draft...cause I knew he wouldnt fall...Yes I called for Faried last year's draft...and he lived up to the hype and proved to be way better than Vuc...You mad????...wow...you scrutinize everything I type in this forum...just hope u ain a stalker...cause I dont go that way bro..just letting you know..

vCash
    FNM Boy weren't you the one screaming for Bisbo?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FNM BOY View Post
    Yeah I liked Rivers and still do...but those talks died off leading up to the draft...cause I knew he wouldnt fall...Yes I called for Faried last year's draft...and he lived up to the hype and proved to be way better than Vuc...You mad????...wow...you scrutinize everything I type in this forum...just hope u ain a stalker...cause I dont go that way bro..just letting you know..
    I can't believe you a Vuc hater...straight hating on this young Bra. Yo Vuc got straight mad heart. He has way more offensive potential than Faired...that boy is straight weak on offense...yeah he can board a little but oh well...Vuc got a good outside game going...quit hating on the player Vuc....stop focusing on his negatives and focus on his positives. They chose Vuc over Faired...its been over a year...let it go Bro.

vCash
    lol! Dat be funni!
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FNM BOY View Post
    i dont criticize everything u say, infact i agree with you more often then not. u call everyone out for their opinions with comments like "ok mr. gm" and other crap like that. where did i ever say anything about faried vs. vuc? i didnt but they only have played one year...

stop hatin on vuc he gon make you eat ya words

vCash
    did someone turn on the "ebonics" switch or something?

vCash
    Wow guys....didnt know my post had so much of an effect on u all...some things i post u even remember word for word..lol..thanks alot...appreciate yalll

vCash
    Cool out everybody. Back to post draft talk

vCash
    ^This.

Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast