Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Pre-Draft FO Confidence Poll: How will we do today?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • A+

1 2.27%
  • A

1 2.27%
  • B

17 38.64%
  • C

9 20.45%
  • D

12 27.27%
  • F

2 4.55%
  • F-

1 2.27%
  • Seriously? Lamar ****ing Odom!?

1 2.27%
Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1057
    vCash
    "smart decisions" is being confused with overly "safe" decisions that continue mediocrity.

That's what the Sixers did.

Normally, I like a Dileo lead draft in the late lottery or in the middle of the 1st round. But the past two drafts now, there was an unusual amount of depth in the 2nd half of the 1st round, and instead the Sixers drafted the same type of prospects they would have in years past in weaker drafts.

With the exception of the fact that Harkless can at least defend and has good size for SF, there was nothing smart about these decisions. The decisions made in this draft define the mediocrity of this franchise. This was worse than the decision to draft Vooch....by a mile.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    NOT ONE Team traded in the top ten. There was no deal to be made.

Let Mo play at least one preseason game first before you judge. Vuc was a decent pick, he's a cheap backup center. He will develop.

Who would you have selected at 15?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Boyd View Post
    NOT ONE Team traded in the top ten. There was no deal to be made.

Let Mo play at least one preseason game first before you judge. Vuc was a decent pick, he's a cheap backup center. He will develop.

Who would you have selected at 15?
    That's not true. The Nets traded what was a guaranteed top-10 pick for Wallace.

vCash
    He was talking about draft night. Obviously there were trades well before then

GM, has a lot of ire regarding HArkless. And I don't get it. You think this pick was safe? Thought you'd wanted Zeller. What would have been safe than that?

Goodness gracious, we drafted a 6'11 power forward that can rebound and cut off the ball, that can ROLL in a pick'n roll. And we drafted a pup on the wing with upside. It boggles my mind as to why you are so upset and so critical.

What's even more puzzling is that you want to trade Iggy for more youth and draft picks. Why? You hate our picks! I think Jrue was the last guy you were OK with after a little nudging.

There was no FORCE left on the board we grabbed Harkless over. There was no shooter. There was no one to immediately make this team, as is, better. Zeller would have been more of the same. He's helping no team out of mediocrity. He does what he's supposed to do. Where he excels, so do we. We don't need a big that can run the floor. We need one that can grab the rebound so our smalls can. I think that's what
    Moultrie is good at. And he can play above the rim. Zeller's not.

It's so odd, though, that you want draft picks, draft picks, draft picks, but so vehemently despise our selections.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    He was talking about draft night. Obviously there were trades well before then

GM, has a lot of ire regarding HArkless. And I don't get it. You think this pick was safe? Thought you'd wanted Zeller. What would have been safe than that?

Goodness gracious, we drafted a 6'11 power forward that can rebound and cut off the ball, that can ROLL in a pick'n roll. And we drafted a pup on the wing with upside. It boggles my mind as to why you are so upset and so critical.

What's even more puzzling is that you want to trade Iggy for more youth and draft picks. Why? You hate our picks! I think Jrue was the last guy you were OK with after a little nudging.

There was no FORCE left on the board we grabbed Harkless over. There was no shooter. There was no one to immediately make this team, as is, better. Zeller would have been more of the same. He's helping no team out of mediocrity. He does what he's supposed to do. Where he excels, so do we. We don't need a big that can run the floor. We need one that can grab the rebound so our smalls can. I think that's what
    Moultrie is good at. And he can play above the rim. Zeller's not.

It's so odd, though, that you want draft picks, draft picks, draft picks, but so vehemently despise our selections.
    Facts are facts; if you're tryna make a point, make one that's clear. I shouldn't have to make an assumption. For example, who the **** is your comment directed to?

vCash

Official 2012 Draft Day and Post-Draft Thread

69 pages since Thursday??? Holy ****, nice work guys, a lot of passion for the Sixers right now!

vCash
    26 pages for me. gotta set your forum to pro, man.

vCash
    yeah and 1/2 of that cuz emo fans got their period this month and have their panties in a wad....

get off the rag bisches.... man up and support your team.

***** i wish there was an IGNORE "user" on this forum

i mean even experts are saying we had a GREAT draft.... buh ya... lets still talk trash
    Last edited by fanofphilly; 06-30-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    i like the picks.... free agency will determine how well our draft REALLY was and ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!

America has voted and the DALLAS COWBOYS are STILL AMERICA'S TEAM!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    yeah and 1/2 of that cuz emo fans got their period this month and have their panties in a wad....

i mean even experts are saying we had a GREAT draft.... buh ya... lets still talk trash
    ..Thank you...sadly most in her think themselves to be experts...
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post

Click 'User CP' at the left of the red bar a few inches from the top of your page. Then on the left hand side, about 10 links down (under Settings & Options) click 'Edit Ignore List'.

vCash
    Zack Rosen will be playing for the Sixers Summer League team, which could lead to an invite to training camp.
    From the Daily Pennsylvanian.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FNM BOY View Post
    ..Thank you...sadly most in her think themselves to be experts...
    you dont?

vCash
    Zach Rosen, local kid. Nice.

I can't wait for the summer league team this year. We're going to have a lot of big men on the squad

vCash
    I believe Arnette hurt his ankle and won't play in the summer league.