Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Pre-Draft FO Confidence Poll: How will we do today?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • A+

1 2.27%
  • A

1 2.27%
  • B

17 38.64%
  • C

9 20.45%
  • D

12 27.27%
  • F

2 4.55%
  • F-

1 2.27%
  • Seriously? Lamar ****ing Odom!?

1 2.27%
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
Results 1,051 to 1,057 of 1057
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixerlover View Post
    Cool out everybody. Back to post draft talk
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    ^This.
    I agree. However, when some of us that have a negative opinion about the draft give that opinion, we don't need to be called haters, crybabies, whines, negative nellies or whatever. If you want to disagree thats fine, everyone has an equallyvaluable opinion, which is essentially worthless...lol.All I'm saying is that when you have a negative view on something and you are constantly attacked by the Sixers police, it gets tiresome. All I did, was flip around what he ALWAYS does.

vCash
    I understand, and 100% agree. But this isn't the place for the petty bickering. If you guys were arguing about draft picks or players it would be fine and dandy but we have to cut the unneeded stuff out you know?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixerlover View Post
    i understand, and 100% agree. But this isn't the place for the petty bickering. if you guys were arguing about draft picks or players it would be fine and dandy but we have to cut the unneeded stuff out you know?
    agreed...
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash
    Back to post draft talk...

To Boyd's question of who I would draft:

If we made no moves, Zeller and Darius Miller were both on the board at our picks. And one can make that argument that is just as good of an overall haul as Harkless/Moultrie without giving up a future 1st round pick.

N.O. and other teams were likely making offers for Zeller. That would have been the icing on the cake for me regardless of whether or not I ended up keeping Zeller on draft day or not.

While I am not the biggest Moultrie fan, I'll admit he can do a solid job scoring points in this league. What takes the Moultrie pick go from questionable to bad for me is giving away the future 1st. While I am not the biggest Harkless fan, what makes that pick worse for me is that PF/C's were still on the board that could maybe help us.

Leading into the draft I was leaning Sullinger, but between the multiple red flags, some vids of him looking useless when he sags on pick and roll defense, the size/athleticism issues, and the negative hype, I would probably have been scared off at the 15th pick with Zeller and White both still on the board. White is like a point power forward off the bench. I'm not sure I've seen that before in the NBA.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    I have to think that they believe Mo can replace Iggy in two years. I'm not sure White is going to be able to replicate that type of play in the NBA.

I hope we don't add any more contracts this off-season.

vCash
    You might be correct about White. He might be best off losing weight and giving point SF a try. In the post, he's a load for a SF to defend.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    just a very quick update:

perry jones has gone 6/18 from the field and hasn't attempted a single FT in 68 minutes. he also has 7 turnovers and an O-rating that is exactly half of his D-rating.

austin rivers has shot 30/94 from the field in 367 minutes and has a PER of 6. now on the plus side, rivers has been slightly surprising in that he's got 2:1 assist:turnover ratio.

tyler zeller is shooting 24/60 from the field and 13/27 from the FT line in 234 minutes.

moe harkless has shot 22/42 with 6 assists, 7 steals, and 10 blocks in 186 minutes. he also has 47 rebounds and just 4 turnovers.

now, to be fair, at the time of the draft, my guys were terrence jones, jeremy lamb, jared sullinger, kyle o'quinn, and mike scott, but of those 5, sullinger is the only one who's had extended run.

i was also a fan of meyers leonard, so i guess i'll note that he's shooting 29/56 from the field and 16/18 from the FT line in 258 minutes. he also has 58 rebounds and 14 blocks.

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071