Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Pre-Draft FO Confidence Poll: How will we do today?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • A+

1 2.27%
  • A

1 2.27%
  • B

17 38.64%
  • C

9 20.45%
  • D

12 27.27%
  • F

2 4.55%
  • F-

1 2.27%
  • Seriously? Lamar ****ing Odom!?

1 2.27%
Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    This is the Sixers, guys. Which mediocre #3/#4 tweener are they going to introduce tonight?
    probably Terrence Ross, hope we pass on him. why would we trade up for him too?

vCash
    Looking over chad ford's list of players we want and DX's profile of terrance jones, I'm wondering what would Thad's role be if we drafted jones since both are 4s. Jones seems like a better/bigger version of thad and he is a much more active defensive/shot blocking presence.

Jones can play the 3 too but their are no minutes on the perimeter for jones or thad. Thad is too much of a stiff defensively and bad shooter offensively to consistently play the 3 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice4o2:22692511
    KNOWLEDGE.

I'm loving the whole Dipset movement you got going with Spencer Hawes.
    I almost didn't believe my eyes when I saw him dressing like this thus it was sig worthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    ^

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cbreezy34 View Post
    It seems like im with FNM on the draft. Sullinger is a horrible athlete who always got exposed against NBA type athletiscsm and skills. Meyeres I dont even know where to start... hes just not good... he isnt. Hes soft.. he really doesnt have potential I dunoo where scouts get that from. Moultiree is a Speights clone.
    I even dont worry about most of these girls in here bro...Sullinger will not be able to compete with these NBA Forwards..Leonard is another Vuc..SOFT!!! At 15 I am drafting the best possible big man with Potential....thats why I would go PJ3 or Terrence Jones over any of the other garbage big men Like Moultrie,Sullinger, or Leonard....I know Rivers wont fall to 15......

It seems there is a chance Robinson can fall to 5 according to www.nbadraft.net...... if he does and we can make that trade to Sacramento using Iggy..I'd do it!!!!!! T. Robinson is going to be the best big man after the first pick in this draft...book it!!!
    Last edited by FNM BOY; 06-28-2012 at 02:32 PM.
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cbreezy34 View Post
    It seems like im with FNM on the draft. Sullinger is a horrible athlete who always got exposed against NBA type athletiscsm and skills. Meyeres I dont even know where to start... hes just not good... he isnt. Hes soft.. he really doesnt have potential I dunoo where scouts get that from. Moultiree is a Speights clone.
    Thats fine, we agree to disagree on Leonard. But your surely not strengthening your position by saying you don't know where scouts get their positive feedback on Leonard from. NBA scouts are obviously some of the most knowledgeable basketball people on earth. To infer you know more than them from your eyeball test just doesn't work for me. But your entitled to your opinion...

1980 & 2008 World Series Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FNM BOY View Post
    I even dont worry about most of these girls in here bro...Sullinger will not be able to compete with these NBA Forwards..Leonard is another Vuc..SOFT!!! At 15 I am drafting the best possible big man with Potential....thats why I would go PJ3 or Terrence Jones over any of the other garbage big men Like Moultrie,Sullinger, or Leonard....I know Rivers wont fall to 15......

It seems there is a chance Robinson can fall to 5 according to www.nbadraft.net...... if he does and we can make that trade to Sacramento using Iggy..I'd do it!!!!!! T. Robinson is going to be the best big man after the first pick in this draft...book it!!!
    I was thinking the same thing. There doesn't seem to be a lot of hype on T Robb but I think he has the potential to be the best player out of this draft. Not that I would pass on Davis if I had the first pick, but Robinson is a monster.

vCash
    Terrence Jones would be a nice addition to our frontcourt. He comes from a winner, hes big, tough, and hes got that grit that I dont see in people like Myers, or Vuc from last year. THat being said he isnt really a post player and we dont need another tweener. Id consider Sullinger he seems like another Brand and I wouldnt mind replacing the old with the new.

But this is the year to make a big trade at the draft and we really dont need to trade Iggy. I think he could fit here but if we get a really nice deal we cant pass it up. Robinson at 5? I would make the trade to get him.

What about Temples Michael Eric with one of our 2nd rounders? Big center solely a defensive presence. Under performed at Temple (was hurt though) but could be another Lavoy. Ramone Moore is big time too also from Temple and also a 2nd rder, but he is identical to Lou.

vCash
    I'm gonna try to ignore twitter leading up to this. Wanna be surprised.
    76ers - Eagles - Flyers - Phillies
    Union

vCash
    What about Temples Michael Eric with one of our 2nd rounders? Big center solely a defensive presence. Under performed at Temple (was hurt though) but could be another Lavoy. Ramone Moore is big time too also from Temple and also a 2nd rder, but he is identical to Lou.
    eric doesn't really interest me, but lavoy didn't interest me last year, either. i don't think it's really fair to equate one with the other, and like with rivers and duke, the sixers have close connections to temple's program (mckie being an assistant coach here, and dileo's son being a player there), so if they think he's worth the pick, i'll be behind it.

having seen eric play, i do think he's got NBA potential, but his mediocre production and inability to stay on the court have me fairly pessimistic about the likelihood of him being a contributor.

on the contrary, i am definitely a fan of ramone moore, and i would not at all mind bringing him in on a tryout.
    Last edited by steagles; 06-28-2012 at 03:54 PM.

vCash
    oops..
    Last edited by Airevo76; 06-28-2012 at 03:57 PM.

vCash
    Unless the team wants Drummond, Barnes, or someone else in the top 6, I don't see the need to trade up.
    76ers - Eagles - Flyers - Phillies
    Union

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Following up on that, here is there alleged big board, according to Insider:
    Quote:
    Sixers' Big Board:

1. Terrence Ross
    2. Jeremy Lamb
    3. Arnett Moultrie
    4. Perry Jones
    5. Terrence Jones

vCash
    If Drummond falls down you do everything in your power to move up to get him...

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skins&Phils View Post
    I usually dont comment on the Sixers forum but your comments are out a line most of the time. You said "there were never any reports questioning Lavoy Allen's desire or effort"...

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Lavoy-Allen-5781/

check the link....3rd paragraph, first sentence..."While there is no doubt that Allen is a talented player, effort and consistency have been significant issues that have plagued him throughout his career and continued to limit his potential as a senior."

Guess you were wrong, allknowing....
    Well done Sir!

allknowing and Hydro care to comment? I BELIEVE THE WORDS YOU WERE LOOKING FOR ARE...I was wrong.......Its ok you can say it. Lol just a suggestion google something before you try to be a smart*** and call someone out
    Last edited by CinnPirate; 06-28-2012 at 04:10 PM.

Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast