Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 235
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,267
    vCash
    2100
    This deal on its own isn't bad enough to veto -- It's just a terrible trade.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,267
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by SugeKnight View Post
    Wasn't that bad of a trade. Still plenty of time to right the ship. Plus they got the best player in the deal
    Harden > Rondo.

    Come hither, haters.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,264
    vCash
    1500
    Why can't we just pull the deals back if a majority of us 3 clearly didnt approve

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valencia, California
    Posts
    16,094
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by nyanks79 View Post
    Alright then just void this or whatever. I dont want to screw DroseJM and NYK. Never my intention. I wanted to do the first part now because I wanted to try to be a player in FA since its a week away and I couldnt do anything. I didnt think S&T KG would be hard at all. Its a game and people to shake things up and talk about how he feels but theres no reason why KG would pass on max raises and an easy run at a ship.
    I got a lot of respect for this right here.

    Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    5,449
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nyanks79 View Post
    Alright then just void this or whatever. I dont want to screw DroseJM and NYK. Never my intention. I wanted to do the first part now because I wanted to try to be a player in FA since its a week away and I couldnt do anything. I didnt think S&T KG would be hard at all. Its a game and people to shake things up and talk about how he feels but theres no reason why KG would pass on max raises and an easy run at a ship.
    Class

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,267
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by nyanks79 View Post
    How dont I own his bird rights? Would he not get max raises under the Cs.
    Mr. Garnett wants to win a title. He isn't interested in who offers the most money, he's interested in furthering his legacy. My client has made a lot of money over the course of his career, and he is intelligent with his finances. He wants another title. If OKC is the best place for that to happen, he will consider them.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,267
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by drose View Post
    Why can't we just pull the deals back if a majority of us 3 clearly didnt approve
    Because that isn't how the game works. When a Co sends in the deal, it's final. A co from both teams sent in the deal. You guys will have to see what happens in free agency in terms of the Kevin Garnett aspect of this trade.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,775
    vCash
    1500
    nyanks that's a nice thing to do. Props.

    If the deal can't be cancelled, then just do a trade back

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    15,485
    vCash
    3500
    Owned.

    Respect for nyanks though

    My American Hero


    KoB Owns My Soul For Life

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,780
    vCash
    8600
    Mad props to the Celtics GM.

    Classy







  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,264
    vCash
    1500
    Baller we know your opinion at this point

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,267
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by nyanks79 View Post
    How dont I own his bird rights? Would he not get max raises under the Cs.
    Who says he wants to play multiple years? Maybe he wants this to be his last shot at a title and play it year by year.

    If you really want to void the trade, trade each other back all the pieces involved, and resend the trade to the commissioners.

    If I was Boston, I'd think twice before doing that, personally. You guys just got a helluva deal for Rondo.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,345
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Who says he wants to play multiple years? Maybe he wants this to be his last shot at a title and play it year by year.

    If you really want to void the trade, trade each other back all the pieces involved, and resend the trade to the commissioners.

    If I was Boston, I'd think twice before doing that, personally. You guys just got a helluva deal for Rondo.
    Even if its one year he still would get the max raise in percentage.

    I mean I was the Cavs in my first mock last year so maybe I never got a real test for FA. And I understand you have to play the act of this and that and your not just gonna say KG is going to OKC but getting his max money and a clear shot at a title with Elite Elite D which KG would love. But it seems like your almost trying to make up why he would be upset and wouldnt go just because of the trade. Far from tying to be a dick and call you at Corey cause I like you I just dont get why he wouldnt want to go to OKC.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,267
    vCash
    2100
    We act as the player's agent. We base our decisions off a myriad of factors. KG could want to go to OKC, he could want to go somewhere else. We'll have to see what teams make the best pitch for him.

    I know that if I was a free agent, and a team traded my rights without even HAVING them in the first place, I'd feel a little disrespected

    KG is a UFA. The fact of the matter is he can sign wherever he feels is the best chance for him to win a ring.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,345
    vCash
    1500
    Acting as an agent but you wouldnt want to get the most money? And again I understand you have to play the part but everyone would want the money. And again OKC is a clear contender. But whatever.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •