Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which cola do you like better?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Coca-Cola

16 72.73%
  • Pepsi

6 27.27%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Coca-Cola v. Pepsi

Just the colas, not all the divisions of each company....which cola do you like better? Fully expect Coke to kill it, but just curious as I really don't know anyone who prefers Pepsi.

I don't really drink soda at all anymore (occasionally Virigl's Root Beer), but always prefered Coca Cola.

And I'm sure there's some hardcore fans of RC and others, but I just mean given the choice of these two.

vCash
    I don't drink pop as much as I used to, but if I have any, it would be Pepsi.

vCash
    Pepsi and I won't drink that other drink.

My favorite other soda is Hank's Root Beer. They serve it at Outback but occasionally I order it off their site.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    I've honestly never been able to tell the difference. Never really drank them at the same time though to compare.

vCash
    I grew up only drinking Coca-Cola (rarely, but between the two), but I don't know why. I find Pepsi better, and eventually noticed my mistake and switched. Pepsi is sweeter, Coke tasted more acidic.

BTW, had a Virgil's root beer when I was 12 and I will never be the same. I only drink about 1 of them per year or a Virgil's cream soda every summer, but when I do, it's glorious.
    Last edited by IBleedPurple; 06-26-2015 at 05:03 AM.

vCash
    Pop consumption is generally down, but I always preferred Coke to Pepsi and Yellow Mellow to Mountain Dew.

vCash
    I gave up soda a couple of years ago, but I never liked Pepsi. Coke for me.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    I grew up only drinking Coca-Cola (rarely, but between the two), but I don't know why. I find Pepsi better, and eventually noticed my mistake and switched. Pepsi is sweeter, Coke tasted more acidic.

BTW, had a Virgil's root beer when I was 12 and I will never be the same. I only drink about 1 of them per year or a Virgil's cream soda every summer, but when I do, it's glorious.
    YESSS. I'd say I drink maybe 5 sodas per year and its always Virgil's root beer. Their cream soda and the cola is pretty good.

There are some other good root beer companies though. Virgil's is just easier to find for me.

Pepsi being sweeter is why I didn't like it actually...I like that coca leaf flavor I guess.

vCash
    I rarely drink soda, and maybe because of that I am a weirdo who has no strong opinion on this matter.
    this my sig

vCash
    Side note: The Stepan Company is the only company in the US that the DEA allows to import coca leaves (cocaine). They remove the cocaine and sell it for medical use and then sell the leaves to Coca-Cola (one of the "secret" ingredients).

I always wonder just how "cocaine free" those leaves are now. Can it really be 100% free of cocaine or is there a "negligible amount" that is allowed and combining with the caffeine? Other side note, caffeine extracted from tea and coffee to make decaf versions is then sold to soda companies to add in.

vCash
    Pepsi . But im a mountain dew guy.

vCash
    I usually drink Coke Zero whenever I go fast food.

vCash
    Coke. It's not close, in my opinion. Pepsi taste like a diet drink. Though I do live their Wild Cherry Pepsi.

I tried this local Black Cherry soda in Milwaukee when I visited my cousin and I can't for the life of me remember what the company's name was. It was great.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 06-28-2015 at 07:22 PM.

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Boylan's?
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash

Coca-Cola v. Pepsi

Pepsi, easy.. Coke is too fizzy, burns my nose

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast