Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Avs pass on offer for Peter Mueller

http://www.denverpost.com/avalanche/...-peter-mueller

So the avs pass on the opportunity to tender(or qualify) Peter Mueller.Could be injury related, a retirement announcement is comming, or just didn't feel he was productive while healthy.

This could mean they're saving up for some big name signing, preferably Parise....

vCash
    He's retiring?

vCash

Are you serious?

Retiring? Get a clue. And do you honestly think that Avs management would ever sign a top 6 forward? I think we have a better chance of signing Daniel Winnik.

Lets face facts here. Our front office is committed to making awful/pitiful trades and "building for the future." The day the Avalanche make a splash in free agency is the day Camilo Villegas wins a major in golf.

vCash
    I was just throwing the idea of retirement out there. Those concussions he had were pretty bad, maybe he decided to call it quit. Just an idea.

And sadly i think your right. It seems all the teams in Colorado, (exception the broncos) feel they can win on the cheep, but it's not working.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cobras View Post
    I was just throwing the idea of retirement out there. Those concussions he had were pretty bad, maybe he decided to call it quit. Just an idea.

And sadly i think your right. It seems all the teams in Colorado, (exception the broncos) feel they can win on the cheep, but it's not working.
    well when you have one family running two teams in colorado you can expect the ideologies to be the same lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NLNdominator View Post
    Retiring? Get a clue. And do you honestly think that Avs management would ever sign a top 6 forward? I think we have a better chance of signing Daniel Winnik.

Lets face facts here. Our front office is committed to making awful/pitiful trades and "building for the future." The day the Avalanche make a splash in free agency is the day Camilo Villegas wins a major in golf.
    I was asking. This guy obviously has been under-performing due to injury. If healthy he's a solid player.

vCash
    Why would a retirement be out of the question for someone with multiple concussions again???

vCash
    nope, we won't sign someone big.

vCash
    While you have to get guys that will be in the lineup every night, I really liked having Mueller on the team.

vCash
    watch...hell do great now smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe420 View Post
    watch...hell do great now smh
    With the panthers? He's either going to be their star player, or is going to be plagued by more concussion related symptoms.