Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Next Moves

vCash
    I'm starting to get itchy from wanting FA to begin.....

vCash
    starting?

shiet ive been itchy all week

vCash
    I feel like puking knowing that the Penguins will have Parise...damnit...Honestly, I would rather them get Suter and us get Parise. I kinda question whether Suter will look the same without Weber by his side.

For those of you talking about Hartnell and Timonens money coming off the books next year, I don't think we let Hartsy walk. He and Simmer are integral parts of this team and add the nastiness we need without throwing Shelly into our lineup. They also cover two lines with grit and tenacity. On top of that, they maintain the mantra of Flyers Hockey in our organization with enough skill to make me happy. Timonen probably will go somewhere to win a cup or less pressure. Briere's money will help take care of G probably as you will see him get the mega deal (as long as he keeps up this pace). Hartnell will get a deal close to what he has now unless he gets bigheaded (probably around 5 mil unless he regresses). Couts and Schenn remain in the clouds as far as what they will get. Right now I see Couts hitting around 3.5 and Schenn around the same. That could very likely be taken up with Cap increases. Simmer will get another 2-3 years of around 2.75 per, maybe 3.25 tops.

An amnesty clause gets rid of Briere to be honest. Simply not worth the last 2 or 3 years. If there isn't an amnesty clause, look for the Flyers to move him to a team that has cap room and not a lot of spending available. I think the last two years of his contract are 2 mil and 3 mil or something.

vCash
    All of that being said...I want Parise stolen from under the Penguin's noses. I would like to get Garrision or Allen as well to sure up our D in the case of injuries. Keep Voracek. Sign some cheap-o goalie. Leighton could get a Biron-like contract (875k for two years) to be a backup...not a bad deal for a guy who did get hot and let us to the SCF a couple years ago.

vCash
    THIS TIME TOMORROW YOU ARSECLOWNS!!!!!

Going to be awesome!!!

ray:

I just cannot wait

Whos going to be on???

vCash
    A lot of teams have money to spend. I'm not expecting anything spectacular from the Flyers tomorrow. To get a quality free agent they will have to severely over spend. They won't be getting Parise or Suter.

vCash
    Downie signed for 5.3 for 2 years so if Vorcek thinks that 3m is horrible then trade him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    THIS TIME TOMORROW YOU ARSECLOWNS!!!!!

Going to be awesome!!!

ray:

I just cannot wait

Whos going to be on???

lol youre excited.

lol bryz

vCash
    It's going to be funny if nothing happens at all and frustrating as well, I expect only 2 signings from flyers, Voracek being one and a new comer

FLYERS/EAGLES

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giroux 4 MVP View Post
    It's going to be funny if nothing happens at all and frustrating as well, I expect only 2 signings from flyers, Voracek being one and a new comer
    You better hope for more than that. They need a winger, D-man and Goalie.

vCash
    my free agency wishlist is either Bobby Ryan or Zach Parise. Then possibly signing Suter. If they can't get suter they'll have to go back to carle. For goalie id like to see Mason or Montoya.

In the end I think its realistic to see Bobby Ryan in a Flyers uni and even though I dont want it to happen, Carle will be back in orange and black.

vCash
    Leighton. Whoop-de-dam-do.
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789