Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3534 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 25343034343434843524353235333534353535363544358436344034 ... LastLast
Results 52,996 to 53,010 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

Quote Originally Posted by 1990 View Post
    Hes not a bad D, if used correctly. Hes a stay at home guy who can hit. Thats if Q allows anyone to hit anymore. Ideal would be to use him mostly at PK time and as a 6/7 guy. My biggest frustration today is not hooking the big fish, but that alot of quality mid-tier players are being snapped up. Bowmans beloved core is jack with out getting them some help. I can just see Bowman sitting at his desk and staring at the phone ...What do I do? ****... oh wow.. 2 for 1 pizza. Hey Q, double cheese and sausage? Right here dude!!

Sorry... attempt at comedy to lighten up the day. Bowman comes off as weak and timid. Have no doubt other teams see that. Where is the offer that Doan cant refuse? Why have we not signed Tootoo? Its players like those two that this teams needs badly!!!
    Bowman has spent the last two years fixing his own mistakes. The front office continually preaches "core" and they'll live and die by it, but mostly die. Like I said before, Rocky and McDouche are perfectly happy just reaching the playoffs knowing that the building will be full every night. They've put no pressure on Bowman to improve a team that's been booted in the 1st round two consecutive years. McDouche is the new Pulford.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I don't see Marty getting more than $2.5 million per.
    You're most likely going to be disappointed then. If we could get Marty for around $4 million, I'd be happy with the signing. But if we don't get him, go out and get Doan.

Tootoo signs with Detroit.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

This is great

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Tootoo signs with Detroit.
    Mikael Samuelsson as well. Really hope they don't sign Suter or Parise. They're gonna be really tough to play against.

"Lyle Richardson of the Hockey News aka Spector reports that the Leafs have talked with Brodeur camp, but apparently they believe he'll return to the Devils."

I wouldn't mind if Brodeur did re-sign if he really wants $4.5 million. Would rather put that money towards (hopefully) signing Shane Doan. Now that would be a perfect fit for us.

Favorite Player: Hossa

Favorite Player All Time: Al Secord

Fan Since:80's

Favorite Blackhawks Moment: 2010 season -too many

Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment - Beating nashville kane tie the game and hossa with the winner

It has to be a blockbuster.. Kane fills the seats and sells alot of nhl merchandise + my daughter would be pissed.

Renaud P Lavoie‏@RenLavoieRDS

Martin Brodeur is staying with the Devils. 2 years / 9 millions. Great news for the Devils fans and that franchise.
    https://twitter.com/#!/RenLavoieRDS

Steve Montador... as played by Nickelback.

=

For some reason he just looks like nickelback to me...
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

The saving grace IF and thats a big IF Brodeur leaves to come here, he could be a GREAT guy to have in front of Crawford to teach him how to actually be a good goalie.

All the rumors are with Detoilet this year; Nash, Parise and Suter all being thrown around there. If they land even 2 of those 3, could be a long year in the Central.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

I'm actually glad to hear he reupped with NJ. As great as he has been, I wouldn't want him for 2 yrs at 4.5M per. Not at this stage in his career. Now, let's address the defense and #2C already!
    Our only signing thus far isn't going to cut it.

I understand Broduer resigned with a team who he has played for and been loyal to his entire career however it has been reported that Bowman showed high interest in him.

So far Bowman is 0 for 1

I know how huge of contracts Suter and Parise want but I wish the Hawks would show a little interest and maybe cause a division rival like the Redwings to pay a little more for either of them.

Shane Doan seems to be a good fit here but there havent any rumors linked to the Hawks showing interest besides Toews talking to him at the CBA meetings which is absolutely nothing.

Some FA's have already signed who I would have liked to see in a Hawks uniform while Bowman has stood pat. I wonder if he is playing the waiting game for Suter/Parise to sign or if he is indeed in on one of them or hes waiting for a different big move.
    Last edited by cubsbears1225; 07-02-2012 at 09:02 AM.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

Judging by howthings went yesterday and depending on how they go in the next few days, I would have Stan Bowman played by Chicken Little!

Prediction is Suter to Det or Pitt....Parise, up in air..Hawks trying..prob longshot
    Hearing the Hawks still trying for something big...will update if I get something more definitive
    Jesse Rogers via twitter
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23