Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3526 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 25263026342634763516352435253526352735283536357636264026 ... LastLast
Results 52,876 to 52,890 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    Where do I sign? Unfortunately, it's probably not enough for Ryan. Lots of teams in on him and NYR or PHI will overpay and we all know how stingy Stan is with his prized prospects.

Clock is definitely ticking on Hammer. Frolik and Stalberg could likely be gone as well.

I don't see Suter ending up in Chicago. Again, someone will overpay and the Hawks won't/aren't in the position to overpay. Plenty of quality d-men out there in FA.

Interesting rumor out today....Tim Thomas may be in a Hawks sweater next season
    Where did you see the Tim Thomas rumor? Last I saw he was considering taking a year off and then he waved his no trade clause.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbieKid17 View Post
    Can't wait for free agency. Everything I've heard has us going for Suter and probably some physical defenseman and wingers. I wouldn't mind seeing us go for Parise if we do end up trading Patrick Kane. I'm hoping to see Hjalmarsson and maybe Montador and Frolik traded.
    Kane isn't going anywhere.

1934 • 1938 • 1961 • 2010 • 2013 • 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Kane isn't going anywhere.
    I don't think so either. But you never know. There could be someone that wants him bad enough to give up a really good return. I'd definitely entertain offers. It would take a lot to make me want to trade him. If we did trade him, big if, but if we did, I hope we'd push hard for Parise.

#SuicideSquad

Watching Grigson waste Andrew Luck's prime like:

<3

- “He runs meetings like a coach. Basically, I’m playing with a coordinator on the field. He’s a football God. He sees everything, and he sees the big picture of everything." - Frank Gore on Andrew Luck
    - "He is as smart as Peyton, as accurate as Brady, tougher than Ben and as athletic as RG3." - Anonymous Head Coach on Andrew Luck

Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    First reaction, this guy is full of ****. Second reaction, who the **** is Aaron Portzline? Third reaction, yea, this guy is definitely full of ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    First reaction, this guy is full of ****. Second reaction, who the **** is Aaron Portzline? Third reaction, yea, this guy is definitely full of ****.
    Blue Jackets beat writer. He's very credible.
    #SuicideSquad

Watching Grigson waste Andrew Luck's prime like:

<3

- “He runs meetings like a coach. Basically, I’m playing with a coordinator on the field. He’s a football God. He sees everything, and he sees the big picture of everything." - Frank Gore on Andrew Luck
    - "He is as smart as Peyton, as accurate as Brady, tougher than Ben and as athletic as RG3." - Anonymous Head Coach on Andrew Luck

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Where did you see the Tim Thomas rumor? Last I saw he was considering taking a year off and then he waved his no trade clause.
    Buccigross' twitter a couple days ago. Claims the likeliest spot for Thomas to land after his one year hiatus is Chicago. Thomas likes Chicago supposedly too.

What do you guys think of these Goalie rumors?? Thomas will be close to 40 years old won't he!?

and Longo used to be one of the best in the game, its almost mental now

I don't want Lu, or at least not with that contract. Thomas was still good last year, so that I wouldn't object too.

Apparently Lu doesn't want us!

roto:

Roberto Luongo is reportedly not willing to waive his no-trade clause to head to Toronto or Chicago.
    That could change, but if it doesn't, that might tie the Vancouver Canucks hands. The Toronto Maple Leafs are believed to be the team most interested in Luongo's services. At the same time, if this report is true, then it should greatly increase the odds that the Leafs are going to attempt to bolster their goaltending through the free agent market.

The feeling is mutual...
    Down in this vagina mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    Buccigross' twitter a couple days ago. Claims the likeliest spot for Thomas to land after his one year hiatus is Chicago. Thomas likes Chicago supposedly too.
    I'd do it. Bernier (RFA) and Quick (UFA) are both headed for free agency. LA probably won't keep both. Upgrade your goaltending with Thomas for a year and strike up a deal with LA for Bernier.

Chicago Blackhawks: The Movie

Since things are likely to be slow around here until July 1st, let's have a little fun. From director Martin Scorsese comes Chicago Blackhawks: The Movie, a live action film about our very own 2012-13 Chicago Blackhawks. Don't worry, none of the heroes die, only our hearts after another 1st round playoff exit. The movie is still in the pre-production stage, so let's all cast the parts.

Allow me to start with Rider Strong, best known as Shawn Hunter from TV's Boy Meets World, cast in the role of Patrick Kane.

I suppose I'll add another to try to get some of you guys rolling.

Playing a small role in the film as Chicago Blackhawks ambassador Denis Savard will be rock legend Alice Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Apparently Lu doesn't want us!

roto:
    Luongo has nightmares about the Madhouse all the time, I'm sure of it. Doubt he wants to play half his games there and not one Hawks fan wants him.

Fcuk Roberto Luongo! Fcuk him with a big rubber dick, fcuk him!