Time 7:00 pm (EDT) Location: Prudential Center
    Network: ESPN

Round Pick Team
    1 1 New Orleans Hornets
    1 2 Charlotte Bobcats
    1 3 Washington Wizards
    1 4 Cleveland Cavaliers
    1 5 Sacramento Kings
    1 6 Portland Trail Blazers (from Brooklyn)
    1 7 Golden State Warriors
    1 8 Toronto Raptors
    1 9 Detroit Pistons
    1 10 New Orleans Hornets (from Minnesota via L.A. Clippers)
    1 11 Portland Trail Blazers
    1 12 Milwaukee Bucks
    1 13 Phoenix Suns
    1 14 Houston Rockets
    1 15 Philadelphia 76ers
    1 16 Houston Rockets (from New York)
    1 17 Dallas Mavericks
    1 18 Houston Rockets (from Minnesota Timberwolves, via Utah)
    1 19 Orlando Magic
    1 20 Denver Nuggets
    1 21 Boston Celtics
    1 22 Boston Celtics (from L.A. Clippers via Oklahoma City)
    1 23 Atlanta Hawks
    1 24 Cleveland Cavaliers (from L.A. Lakers)
    1 25 Memphis Grizzlies
    1 26 Indiana Pacers
    1 27 Miami Heat
    1 28 Oklahoma City Thunder
    1 29 Chicago Bulls
    1 30 Golden State Warriors (from San Antonio)
    Last edited by Bravo95; 06-29-2012 at 01:39 PM.

vCash
    I like how you set this thread up. The best thing about hiring Ferry, is that I feel drew's days are numbered.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    I like how you set this thread up. The best thing about hiring Ferry, is that I feel drew's days are numbered.
    I doubt it. Drew's option was picked up. However, next year we will have a new coach.

vCash
    IDK.... New Gm usually means new head coach. I know they picked up his option, but Drew is not exactly exspensive for a head coach. I would think if Drew is going to be fired it will be soon. I could see it both ways though, So I won't be surprised either way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    IDK.... New Gm usually means new head coach. I know they picked up his option, but Drew is not exactly exspensive for a head coach. I would think if Drew is going to be fired it will be soon. I could see it both ways though, So I won't be surprised either way.
    I agree, I wouldn't be surprised either way. Wonder who Ferry could snatch up though. The only coach he hired was a Spurs connection so maybe someone off that bench.
    Last edited by *Silver&Black*; 06-26-2012 at 01:07 AM.

McGOAT

vCash
    Yea but ASG are still the owners... they sold our 2nd round pick for cash to offset the luxury tax. Only way I see a new head coach is if we make a big trade for Dwight Howard and want to entice him and Smoove to stay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiddy24 View Post
    Yea but ASG are still the owners... they sold our 2nd round pick for cash to offset the luxury tax. Only way I see a new head coach is if we make a big trade for Dwight Howard and want to entice him and Smoove to stay.
    From everything I have read...... The ASG are going to give Danny the keys and move out of the way. So un-like Knight and Sund the choices should be his and his alone. I would guess they are taking a the Liberty/Braves model, giving Danny a hard cap figure to work with on all things basketball.

vCash
    Budinger just got the Rockets the #18 pick!

Wish Danny got the job a day or two before.

vCash
    Trade story add: Dwight obviously Rockets' dream target but sources say they'll pursue Atlanta's Josh Smith (and others) if ORL won't budge
    Marc Stein / ESPN

Rockets now have the 14th, 16th, and 18th picks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Marc Stein / ESPN

Rockets now have the 14th, 16th, and 18th picks.
    Just thought about this myself...... If they do some how move up into lotto land, they have had a lot of interest in Smith in the past.

vCash
    Okay..... There has been rampid speculation that Wash is trying to move it's #3 pick. They already have Nene and Okafor so without a 3rd team in it I don't see Smith or Horford as an option. But I would take every bad contract they have if they will take Joe Johnson for the 3rd pick......

Wall
    Johnson
    Ariza
    Okafor
    Nene
    Looks like a really good starting 5......... I don't understand why they want to get rid of their pick. I'm just going on what the rumors are.

vCash
    Okay..... There has been rampid speculation that Wash is trying to move it's #3 pick. They already have Nene and Okafor so without a 3rd team in it I don't see Smith or Horford as an option. But I would take every bad contract they have if they will take Joe Johnson for the 3rd pick......

Wall
    Johnson
    Ariza
    Okafor
    Nene
    Looks like a really good starting 5......... I don't understand why they want to get rid of their pick. I'm just going on what the rumors are.
    If they take Joe, and assuming we are rebuilding/Howard is traded, the Wiz could be pretty good and take 2nd in the SE. Hope Wiz thinks Joe is worth the #3.

McGOAT

vCash

Wall
    Johnson
    Ariza
    Okafor
    Nene
    Also talk of a Pau for #3(+Blatche) swap in which case the Lakers could give us the 3rd pick and take back Smith who would clearly be a fit there.

A year ago, I was hoping we would trade Smith for the Wolves pick and take Kanter but I'm so glad that didn't work out.

vCash
    #Hawks to bring back Lamb (Ky) & Jenkins (Vandy) for 2nd workouts Wed. Others: English (Mizzou), Miller (Ky), Fournier (France)
    Cunningham/ajc

Evan Fournier is one of most interesting prospects I've read about. His stock seems to be rising.

vCash
    Could Tor be a landing spot for Joe Johnson?

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast