Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Future Hall of Famer

I think this term is often used too loosely...I hear announcers call players "Future Hall of Famers" all the time, but rarely do I agree. These are the active players I think are actually future Hall of Famers: Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, LT, Marvin Harrison, T.O., Tony Gonzalez, Walter Jones, Jeff Saturday (borderline, it will take him awhile if he actually does get in), Albert Haynesworth, Dwight Freeney, Michael Strahan (not really active but he retired very recently), Brian Urlacher, Ray Lewis, Jason Taylor, Champ Bailey, Adam Vinatieri (kickers usually don't get in but 4 SBs, two won by his leg should get him in). Thoughts? Who do you think actually gets in?

vCash
    I definitely don't think Haynesworth is a future HOF, but you eft Matty ICE off of the list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I think this term is often used too loosely...I hear announcers call players "Future Hall of Famers" all the time, but rarely do I agree. These are the active players I think are actually future Hall of Famers: Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, LT, Marvin Harrison, T.O., Tony Gonzalez, Walter Jones, Jeff Saturday (borderline, it will take him awhile if he actually does get in), Albert Haynesworth, Dwight Freeney, Michael Strahan (not really active but he retired very recently), Brian Urlacher, Ray Lewis, Jason Taylor, Champ Bailey, Adam Vinatieri (kickers usually don't get in but 4 SBs, two won by his leg should get him in). Thoughts? Who do you think actually gets in?
    We will have quite a few HOFers from this era, the first guys you mentioned (minus Saturday) will be in. Strahan is the only guy from the second list i see in. The third set of players all seem like guys who will get in. But i definitely agree that Future HOFer and great player get mixed up way too much.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    I definitely don't think Haynesworth is a future HOF, but you eft Matty ICE off of the list.
    Matt Ryan sucks.

vCash
    Matt Ryan sucks.

vCash
    TG is already in Canton....whether he retires today or next decade...hes already solidified himself..

vCash
    Matt Ryan sucks.
    If the greatest QB of all-time sucks then why do you think Brett Favre and Peyton Manning are Hall of Famers?

vCash
    matt Ryan as of now is taking advantage of his great Run game...when he doesnt have a run game...no good game for Matt...

Same Subdivision as Ryan Theriot and Aaron Heilman
    vCash
    Torry Holt? Devin Hester?

vCash
    i think you have to be more than a return ace to make the HOF...which is all Hester is....Torry Holt...for sure!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We will have quite a few HOFers from this era, the first guys you mentioned (minus Saturday) will be in. Strahan is the only guy from the second list i see in. The third set of players all seem like guys who will get in. But i definitely agree that Future HOFer and great player get mixed up way too much.
    Are you kidding me Champ Bailey and Urlacher will defiently be in the Hall of Fame

Same Subdivision as Ryan Theriot and Aaron Heilman
    vCash
    Allen Faneca? Olin Kruetz?

vCash
    steve hutchinson and randy moss(no one wants to defend him even if he is controversial)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    If the greatest QB of all-time sucks then why do you think Brett Favre and Peyton Manning are Hall of Famers?
    You are brainwashed...
    Quote Originally Posted by barker View Post
    Allen Faneca? Olin Kruetz?
    No and Maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by chisportscbb View Post
    steve hutchinson and randy moss(no one wants to defend him even if he is controversial)
    Maybe and No (Randy hasn't been consistent.)

vCash
    Matt Ryan sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    Don't worry about him guys, we know why he thinks Matt Ryan sucks

However, i think its stupid to even consider Matt Ryan a future Hall of Famer....didn't he already get inducted?

I do agree though that the term is thrown around too loosely
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast