Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: If the Wild had to sign one of them, who ya got?!?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ryan Suter

2 28.57%
  • Zach Parise

5 71.43%
    vCash

Who Would You Rather Have and Why?

Simple question: Pick one of Suter or Parise.

vCash
    parise personally need a guy who can score goals and we have defensive d men already

vCash
    Suter, we are loaded in prospects that are turning pro on the offensive side. We are pretty bare defensively after Brodin (Falk, Spurgeon, Scandella all project well but can they still be considered prospects?) and now Dumba. Suter paired with Gilbert gives us a legit #1 and #2 for a pretty B.A top pair. While I cant deny we need the scoring touch of Parise, I think what would help us more is just all of our top 6 forwards making it through a season with only minimal time to injury. Hard to replace to likes of PMB, Gui, Seto and Guchi with Warren Peters, Chad Rau and company.

vCash
    Parise, Our defense would be much improved if we could control the puck in the other teams zone.

vCash
    I voted for Suter personally as I believe that defense is the key to a good core. Like pidg said prospects may be coming but to insert Suter in there right away would be a huge. I think the Wings will grab him, but Parise wouldn't be a bad fallback plan at all .

vCash
    prospects are always hit or miss though some do well some burn out you never really know

vCash
    Ahh so sounds similar to baseball in that effect. That's scary to mortgage your franchise's future on some of these kids...that are younger than I am! (I'm 21, that makes me feel old )

vCash
    Parise...no doubt about it.

vCash
    I'd go with Parise also. He's too much of a goal scorer to pass up. Teams win with goal scoring and a great goalie. A team like the Rangers who relied heavily on their defense just were outmatched by New Jersey's goal scorers.

vCash
    Yes but there is a difference between what the Rangers D did and what the Wild D have done. We have 1 maybe 2 D that can successfully cycle the puck and make crisp passes out of our zone. The rangers have 4 or 5. I am a firm believer that our offense is as terrible as it is because we dont have defenders that can cycle the puck. Yes we need another goal scoring winger and a legitimate 2nd line center, but if we have the same D it wont matter because they wont get the puck and spend too much time in our own end. Suter would greatly help this.