Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Burke works fast. Holmgren said that this trade started when Burke talked to him after the draft

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan10 View Post
    I'd way rather see Kulumin go than Mac
    How dare you sir!

Kulemin goes no where. Burke is dead to me if he moves him. I've wanted to see a JVR/Kule forechecking line since these rumours started. Burke better not take that away from me.

vCash
    kule was AWFUL last year

vCash
    Kulemin is our best two way forward why would you want him dealt that's stupid.

Mac and Gunnar should go before Kulemin is even thought of.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    If you mean he slipped from 30 goals to like 7.. then yes AWFUL. But he's not awful, there's so much more to his game to be appreciated than people give Kuli credit for. Unreal forchecker, unreal taking the puck away, never quits, always skating. I would absolutely hate to play against that guy. I think the 30 goals was peak for him obviously, but he'll settle into a 20-25 goal guy fluxuating between the 3rd and 2nd line. Good on the PK despite our record on the PK.

If Burke pulls off a deal for Luongo or a #1 centremen I'll remove the "Fire Burke.." from under my username atleast for a little while and eat crow.

vCash
    seriously hope its Mac+ thats going out and not Lupul. Lupul played great last year and works so well with Kessel.

Aside from the hockey aspect, after everything Lupul has been through with the injuries, the infection that almost cost him his career, and being traded so many times, I just think it would be lousy to have another team ship him away. Dude deserves to have a home for a while

vCash
    What if we can get Joe Thornton or Ryan Getzlaf pipe dream but we have pieces to get it done..

But I came in here to say we have enough pieces to get a guy like Nash now giving Columbus exactly what they want.
    Lupul, Kulemin, MacArthur, Gunnarrson, Next years first.... All these pieces in some sorta combination with whatever spec can get us Nash easily...

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan10 View Post
    kule was AWFUL last year
    so was reimer but ppl still call him a potential #1 goalie.

vCash
    I'm thinking ANA is going to be in this somehow. Grabo, Mac, Holzer, and a 2013 1st for Getzlaf?

fair?

vCash
    i would be ok with Colin Wilson if that only costed us Mac + (some middle level stuff)

vCash
    Who are you hearing the "buzz" from right now on the Leafs making another move?

Man I'd love that.... I'd love Lou and a center to be very specific. I really think we're a legit club if we go into the season with that kind of team.

Had to be done! Go T-Rex

vCash
    soooooo how do you guys think Schenn will do in Philly's system and with his brother, maybe an extra motivation?

vCash
    Paul Hendricks is saying it.

Must be the reason the press conference is a few hours away. time to complete the other deal, who knows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    Who are you hearing the "buzz" from right now on the Leafs making another move?

Man I'd love that.... I'd love Lou and a center to be very specific. I really think we're a legit club if we go into the season with that kind of team.
    just about everyone. henny, tsn guys, even the leafs.com vid (the one about JVR) henny and some "insider" says that burke isn't done

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    soooooo how do you guys think Schenn will do in Philly's system and with his brother, maybe an extra motivation?
    Much better than he did with the Leafs. I'm a big Schenn fan (even though I've been criticle of his struggles), hopefully he succeeds in Philly. 300+ games as a 22 year old is nice. Guy will play a lot of games in his career.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast