Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    But thank for doing this

vCash
    The Reilly pick makes a lot more sense now with the Schenn trade

vCash
    That list off that sight wasnt updated i guess...blacker is pro all last yr lol

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Didn't Sam Carrick go back into the draft because he didn't sign with the Leafs?

vCash
    Apparently gysbers isnt with the team anymore either...that sight he got our prospects from sure does update anything

vCash
    Gysbers signed in the KHL. I wans't sure if it was ours though but it looks like it is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    Didn't Sam Carrick go back into the draft because he didn't sign with the Leafs?
    Pretty sure we signed him to 3 years back in Feb or March.

We didn't sign Josh Nicholls. Don't think we signed Brodin or Olden, either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Pretty sure we signed him to 3 years back in Feb or March.

We didn't sign Josh Nicholls. Don't think we signed Brodin or Olden, either.
    Such awaste of a pick

vCash
    Poor old Olden came over here to play junior with McKegg because of the Leafs and then the Erie Otters crapped the bed and his line mate was traded and e was left to fend for himself. Didn't turn out too well for the guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Santana View Post
    Poor old Olden came over here to play junior with McKegg because of the Leafs and then the Erie Otters crapped the bed and his line mate was traded and e was left to fend for himself. Didn't turn out too well for the guy.
    Just bad luck he got put on Erie, I think they took him in the import draft, so he couldn't really control where he went.

Kinda sad that our draft pick this year, and his linemate for a while, Connor Brown out produced him, guess that's why they let him go.

vCash
    Just bad luck he got put on Erie, I think they took him in the import draft, so he couldn't really control where he went.

Kinda sad that our draft pick this year, and his linemate for a while, Connor Brown out produced him, guess that's why they let him go.
    It wasn't bad luck he got put on Erie with McKegg...he was given the chance to build some chemistry with one of the better players in the OHL...he just flat out sucked...I saw him play 3 times and he looked ost out there

vCash
    It wasn't bad luck he got put on Erie with McKegg...he was given the chance to build some chemistry with one of the better players in the OHL...he just flat out sucked...I saw him play 3 times and he looked ost out there
    He may have flat out sucked, but even McKegg couldn't get anything going there, just look at the improvement in stats when he went to London. Erie was brutal, what did they have? 6 wins all year?

Olden was still a waste of a pick, though. Really thought he'd be a little bit better. I get he was adapting to NA game, but you're right.

vCash
    I saw Olden pay in the rookie tournament and he really looked bad. He is tall but got kocked off the puck big time. He didn't have the compete level it takes to be an NHLer. I'm glad he came and played in the OHL because it showed him what it takes to be a pro in North Ameica. The kid just doesn't have a chance.

vCash
    I saw Olden pay in the rookie tournament and he really looked bad. He is tall but got kocked off the puck big time. He didn't have the compete level it takes to be an NHLer. I'm glad he came and played in the OHL because it showed him what it takes to be a pro in North Ameica. The kid just doesn't have a chance.
    Yeah, he looks super lanky. He's listed at 6'4 and like 170, which is very small. Guess you win some and you lose some. Sucks we passed on quite a few guys, but hindsight is always 20/20.

vCash
    Yeah, he looks super lanky. He's listed at 6'4 and like 170, which is very small. Guess you win some and you lose some. Sucks we passed on quite a few guys, but hindsight is always 20/20.
    I don't like how Burke wastes later round picks on US high school kids or Euro's with very limited potential of making the NHL. The later rounds is where he should be searching for future bottom 6 players. Teams like Plymouth and Saginaw always seem to produce a few gems in every draft.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast